SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Can someone please link a post with the instructions to follow to kill Davide ?
Only thing I haven't done and i gotta find something until the next update, thx

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Yes i believe you need to join the gang and you need to be further into the story. At some point the story lets you have the option to kill Davide. Go to your room and find an option ( i think its a *!* mark) the story takes you to the basement with Nicole and depending on your stats Davide either dies or he lives and can bang Nicole (NTR). You can also kill Frank (the fat guy) but i think that option isn't implimented yet (there are images of that in the folder)
Do you have to have good or bad with him to kill him.

Nickrivera

Jul 20, 2020
I believe that this game is officially abandoned now ... and in my opinion it could even put the title. It is clear that the creator no longer intends to continue, even if it is true that there are problems with the Patreon website and it is also true that there are solutions that many others have found.

Too bad I would have at least wanted to see it finished .. the basic idea was good.
Ohh no. I wanted the game to finish. This is the only game i enjoyed playing so far... please finish the game

Nickrivera

Jul 20, 2020
How do you do it do you have to join the gang to kill them and can you kill David.
You have to join the gang and later in the game you will find the option in your room to get some help either from your younger sister or elder sister. I went for the elder sister to fake reporting to mom that she has been raped by davide and mom later hit davide with beer bottle and he dies

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
You have to join the gang and later in the game you will find the option in your room to get some help either from your younger sister or elder sister. I went for the elder sister to fake reporting to mom that she has been raped by davide and mom later hit davide with beer bottle and he dies
Are there many ways to kill him and who is the other person you can kill right now is it the fat guy.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I dunno yet cuz last time i Played it took me whole night to get there as it is so confusing in the first half. I haven't played after killing davide..
After that there isnt too much to do in the game tbh, the tans owner atm is unkillable so..

Nickrivera

Jul 20, 2020
Oh
After that there isnt too much to do in the game tbh, the tans owner atm is unkillable so..
Oh but i still impregnated nicole is there anything more about her. I want to make the 3rd date with her but still it ask me to fulfill some requirements and i cant see the requirement

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes