Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Is this game dead?
based on my understanding, this game(like so many other games) has a dev that likes to stay silent for long periods of time. They now apparently face an issue with patreon, but that's just a new theory(you can find what the dev said on the issue on post on this thread, from people who posted his last patreon massage) to an already established behavior from this dev.

Is it dead? much like the other games that are dead by devs who don't really communicate(with their patreons/discord), meaning who the fuck knows. I would say no, but not talking to the people who pay you for months never seem like the best course of action. But never the less, it still works for many devs out there.

So it's better to just wait for either a new massage, or just watch the thread and see if an abandon tag get slapped on it. I doubt it's the case tho, as the dev doesn't seem to want to abandon the project. I'll have to assume that because of patreon and/or this point in the story, the dev is in a bit of a predicament.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tucker343

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys how can I enter into basement at 11pm when Nicole Bruce and devide inside.. plz help
I just kept going with Nicole at 10pm, trying the different outfits both love and corruption until Nicole brought me to introduce me to the 'gang'.

Boohty23

Apr 14, 2020
Sounds like it was not extracted properly. Try again using something like - just extract the part 1 and it should automatically combine the three parts.

Or download the game from the 1st page here where it comes as a single zip file.
Thanks for the reply i think the sources i downloaded the game from are slow and unresumable that maybe the reason, i should try the fast one with single file here. again thanks :)

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I believe that this game is officially abandoned now ... and in my opinion it could even put the title. It is clear that the creator no longer intends to continue, even if it is true that there are problems with the Patreon website and it is also true that there are solutions that many others have found.

Too bad I would have at least wanted to see it finished .. the basic idea was good.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
There's other alternatives but he'd have a problem getting the same amount of customers again, think that's another issue too.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Philosophically, the correct answer is: It doesn't matter.
I mean, both answers won't change anything in your life. So why do you care?
But one most ask a useless question to the universe, hoping somehow that they'll find a different answer then the one all of the people who watched/search the thread got. Which is fuck all..... leading us to understand.... what you just said.

Jattu

Dec 14, 2019
Hey guys how can I access sleazy weasel
That dancer talking rude
Don't allow me
Any idea how to access sleazy weasel???

Cos_tan

Jan 3, 2019
SO, I have progressed far enough in my game, Cassandra is my slut, nicole is my slut and the option for orgy show up at the basement, all i want to know now is how do i kill davide? can someone please help and provide details of what to do in order to get the option to kill davide.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
SO, I have progressed far enough in my game, Cassandra is my slut, nicole is my slut and the option for orgy show up at the basement, all i want to know now is how do i kill davide? can someone please help and provide details of what to do in order to get the option to kill davide.
This forum allows a lot but I do not think that telling you how to kill someone is going to go down well with the mods.
#Davideslifematters

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
In ur bedroom u have the choice that one of ur both sisters help u with him. If the mom likes u she will kill him, if she has bad relationships points with u (she cheated u, NTR) she cant kill him (the scene will show u, but Davide will stop her and fucks her and u fail in the try)

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes