Paz

Aug 9, 2016
"Still bottom line is that they can demand whatever they want. It's their site, there is no negotiation in such cases." I saw a lot of ppl saying that they actually can't legally do that, but I'm not 100% sure if that's true. There's a lot of info on twitter about all of that.
They can and do check content hosted on 3rd-party sites if it is linked or mentioned anywhere on Patreon, like mentioning "Visit my website at xxx.yyy" or your Patreon landing page. It's been in their ToS for ages.

By having a totally separated website and a Patreon page you can claim deniability (much like the basis of how the Lewdpatcher mods work), but it's a matter of having the means to pursue it.
If Patreon comes in and tell you that they found forbidden content in another platform that they can plausibly link back to you, what can you effectively do, challenge them? drag this to a court? Hardly any creator has the resources or time to do it, and it would probably result in an unfavorable outcome.

Time wasted on this with the page Under Review is income lost, income that for many is crucial. Cleaning up your act hastily is often the sanest option, even if you effectively cave in.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Great game! Even before I discovered the task helper. :D

What is that place Cassandra is at 5pm? I've never been able to activate that, can't go in.

Mom Nicole is my all time favorite milf.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
One last question, sorry for being such a pain.

Just so I don't try forever in case it's not, is it possible to make Alexis part of the basement orgy?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
One last question, sorry for being such a pain.

Just so I don't try forever in case it's not, is it possible to make Alexis part of the basement orgy?
no. Her connection to the gang is very limited at the moment.

I recommend that you'll look into Saz mod after finishing the current content. As it add a lot of fun to the game, including custom scenes for Nicole and corruption to love dialog and vice versa for the ladies + expending the ntr aspect of the game. He has plans to add more significant changes, but he want to wait for the game to finish.

all the changed are detailed in the op of the mod.

Reactions: freedom.call

Nickrivera

Jul 20, 2020
How to take mom on 3rd date. Its saying some requirements must be fulfilled by i cant clearly read whats under the day tag. And shes is already announced in the basement that shes my slut but the game still asking me meet her 10PM in Living room when i go there it says to skip as it going to repeat back the conversation. I dunno whats happening?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
How to take mom on 3rd date. Its saying some requirements must be fulfilled by i cant clearly read whats under the day tag. And shes is already announced in the basement that shes my slut but the game still asking me meet her 10PM in Living room when i go there it says to skip as it going to repeat back the conversation. I dunno whats happening?
At 10:00 PM don't skip the living room scene with Davide and Bruce, then click on the basement door.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Most probably Saddoggames has abandoned this game, since he is not releasing a finished update.
Not really, this was happening few times. I don't think he will give up this game until he finishes it. There might be some objective or subjective reasons why he is holding it up, but so far he was releasing updates (even being late month or two).
He can really have problems with Patreon, or with finding a job, or just he has creative crisis ( I suspect crisis is most likely a problem he faces), but I believe we will have this update by the September.

Reactions: RedSignal

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a 'trick' to become full gang member (11pm access to basement) before mom's 2nd date?

I've done it before but it's more like 'ooops', what happened? :D Done the first basement thing and selling drugs but full membership not so much.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes