• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Wow, glad to see this game back from dead. Hopefully, the dev now is in better condition and things are going good for him. Will definitely give it a try later today......

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
No, I don't think so. Saddog doesn't have it easy right now. Comments like that don't help at all. We can be glad that he's back.
Exactly what I was thinking, ungrateful people! I was just thrilled to see an update, and hoped that meant things are better for Saddog! Welcome back buddy! ;)

Reactions: crugh2112

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I honestly didn't think I'd ever see this one updated again and was kinda waiting for a spiritual successor to it, haha... really hoping this means development will pick up again.

Reactions: mikecd199817

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
:unsure:... BUT 0.9.1 to 0.9.4 sounds not like so many new stuff
I think that most of the effort went into unfucking the code and, in extension, flushing bugs out. The number of things that just did not work as intended was honestly unreal. I'm convinced that earlier updates took 3-4 months to release not because of time constraints, but because the dev himself was having a nightmare of a time adding things into the catastrophe that the game was.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Holy crap was sure this one was gonna get updated only through extensive fanmade content.

At any rate its good to see it back, now someone go and rouse the modders!

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes