• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
defd will come in and be like "I was right all along!"

How does he keep hope like that?
there was no way that a professional developer like saddoggames abandon a game that is on the way to be finished.

Abandoned game here are just starting phase attempt by inexperienced developer that thing that doing a successful game is easy and they will be rich instantly!...

This game is one of the best game here... he will never abandon his own © project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheMonSun

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\Renpy Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\Renpy Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\Renpy Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\Renpy Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\Renpy Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Sun Feb 28 22:02:54 2021

First bug, Save file attached (Love version is bugged)

Corruption Cassandra Version Works

Update: 99% sure the reason you get a Error on that place is because the LOVE version of that scene does not exist. Only the corruption path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keros

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I asumed this was abandoned, guess many patreons did the same so dev decided to release something. I'll try to see what's new...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Guess who is Back !! Good to see that Dev s get it going it is a very nice and abitous proyect Kudos folk´s !!!

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes