• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone know some of the console commands to change money and stats (Love, Corruption, etc.)?
SAZ MOD - Click on the phone icon in the MC's Room, the purple key at the bottom, just mouse over it it'll say what it is at top right hand corner.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Just a genuine question since I jist saw the posts about why this has been on hold until now. Was dev's Patreon still active for the duration of those personal issues that had the game not being actively developed?

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Can sameone please share save files from Love and NTR route? My save files doesnt load. Thank you!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
does anyone know how to progress with the basement

i got nicole and cassandra in the basement but they leave together upset

How can i fix that ? or is that thhe end of the update

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
changelog?
Changelog for version 0.9.4
- weekend trips (love) for Nicole and Alexis
- weekend trips for Nicole, Alexis and Cassandra (NTR). Just go on a corruption or love trip with them and have to low relationship and their other NTR events before, see helper.
- A new event with Cassandra when she‘s your basement slut (corruption, 9am)
- more training with Cassandra before she have her second event in the basement (corruption, 9am)
- a event in the parents room at 7pm after you told Bruce to get his hands off Nicole
- some repeatable events won‘t occur anymore when a character has passed a certain point. The repeating at this point won‘t make any sense. (for example the meeting of Martin at the front door at 2pm)
- some repeatable event are reworked, so the haven‘t the same text every time
- you won‘t lose relationship points any longer when NTR is off (that makes no sense then)
- the shaky relation events are gone, that experiment was crap
- bugfixing

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
does anyone know how to progress with the basement

i got nicole and cassandra in the basement but they leave together upset

How can i fix that ? or is that thhe end of the update
Nicole first night, then bring Cassandra the second night.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
It seems that I can't get into the basement for the evening festivities. I also still see dad even though he killed himself and I also see Davide, who was killed in .91. Why are all these things happening that shouldn't be happening. I'm not getting any Cassandra events at 9 am for the basement. This is from a save from a long time ago, but in version .91.

Reactions: bjornt2

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I wanted to clarify something from the devolopers note, the "NTR on / Hard-NTR OFF:" is actually what i am interested in as i like the challenge of keeping girls loyal to me, but it only give NTR On or NTR Off as a choice at the beginning and i dont want to get stuck with the "Hard-NTR" version, Is there a different choice later on?

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
i thought that this game was abandened but good to see the dev is back lets hope now al bugs and storyline are fixed and it makes sences

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah I was told this was abandoned.
Can someone please confirm whether this is worth checking out after this update for someone who played this a year ago?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes