• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nicole first night, then bring Cassandra the second night.
Well nicole i gotten in that basement were u get her in that stockade thing and spank her with a paddle

Then i got cassandra to train in the basement and the advancement training as well

And then it says at 10 pm to bring cassandra in the basement but nicole gets angry and gets cassandra out of there

That black guy says to fix that but i dont know how ?

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
It seems that I can't get into the basement for the evening festivities. I also still see dad even though he killed himself and I also see Davide, who was killed in .91. Why are all these things happening that shouldn't be happening. I'm not getting any Cassandra events at 9 am for the basement. This is from a save from a long time ago, but in version .91.
I am having the same problems

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Well nicole i gotten in that basement were u get her in that stockade thing and spank her with a paddle

Then i got cassandra to train in the basement and the advancement training as well

And then it says at 10 pm to bring cassandra in the basement but nicole gets angry and gets cassandra out of there

That black guy says to fix that but i dont know how ?
Don't take cassandra at 10pm, wait till you advandce Nicole's story and she shows up at 10PM. Then take Nicole first to 10PM.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Don't take cassandra at 10pm, wait till you advandce Nicole's story and she shows up at 10PM. Then take Nicole first to 10PM.
Ill have to replay it then i gues... But im also stuck with Nicole i did two of her three weekend events i miss the one were i have to do a basement event with her

But so far i only gotten that first two times with nicole one is with the paddle spanking and a second one u can drug her and do her in that toilet there in the basement but further then that i have no clue how ?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Ill have to replay it then i gues... But im also stuck with Nicole i did two of her three weekend events i miss the one were i have to do a basement event with her

But so far i only gotten that first two times with nicole one is with the paddle spanking and a second one u can drug her and do her in that toilet there in the basement but further then that i have no clue how ?
Does it give you an option of selling drugs with her at 4PM? Also check the ? on the phone, it will say what is next.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Holy shit, my fave one got an update! totally stoked the dev is back with this gem :love:

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Does it give you an option of selling drugs with her at 4PM? Also check the ? on the phone, it will say what is next.
Nope i didnt get the option of selling drugs with nicole can u tell me how to get to that point

Caus the ? thing doenst explain it all too well since i did the second date with nicole but still couldnt get to the selling drugs with nicole part ?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
If you just found this game like my from latest updates and you want to ask for the NTR. There is a search function. But this time I did it for you.

NTR can be turned OFF.
Tessarhea 2018 : "
Word of God says that if you turn NTR off ,it doesn't happen. Even in the background. Full stop.
Some scenes will be a bit weird, some suspicious, but it won't be happening. With NTR turned off, the female characters will just pursue regular friendships with others over you if your relationship value with them drops too low.
Whether that is believable for you and works out depends on you, of course.
"

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Nope i didnt get the option of selling drugs with nicole can u tell me how to get to that point

Caus the ? thing doenst explain it all too well since i did the second date with nicole but still couldnt get to the selling drugs with nicole part ?
What does it say for Nicole?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What does it say for Nicole?
Were im at with the ? thing is that i have to meet nicole at 7 pm at the parents room but she always with the hubby then

So i have no clue how to get past that caus u cant do nothing but watch them

And after that it says i can seel drugs with nicole

But no clue how to pass that meeting nicole at 7 pm at the parents room

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Were im at with the ? thing is that i have to meet nicole at 7 pm at the parents room but she always with the hubby then

So i have no clue how to get past that caus u cant do nothing but watch them

And after that it says i can seel drugs with nicole

But no clue how to pass that meeting nicole at 7 pm at the parents room
Upload your save file, I can take a look at it.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If you just found this game like my from latest updates and you want to ask for the NTR. There is a search function. But this time I did it for you.

NTR can be turned OFF.
Tessarhea 2018 : "
Word of God says that if you turn NTR off ,it doesn't happen. Even in the background. Full stop.
Some scenes will be a bit weird, some suspicious, but it won't be happening. With NTR turned off, the female characters will just pursue regular friendships with others over you if your relationship value with them drops too low.
Whether that is believable for you and works out depends on you, of course.
"
On behalf of everyone - thank you!

Besides, it is explained exactly on the first page. You didn't have to write it. :)

Reactions: Limited20
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes