• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This game needs a better walktrough

Cant figure out how to get to the third event with nicole says i need to be a gangmember but i am a gang member and i need to have done the event at the basement with her but the furthest i got was when the older sibling gets caught by the mom in the basement and they both storm off

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, yeah.. keep it in your pants :LOL:
this post here was actually about you ;)
That post he's linking to makes it look more like he's argued that all time waiting was intentional on Saddog's part... It gives the "milk criers" more solid grounds for arguing against Saddog's mental issues and can easily be used as proof for their assertions.

The irony of that kind of thing being served up on a silver platter by him, a borderline fanatic in his past behaviour, is pretty sickening.

Reactions: Toushiro

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
There was a boy
A very strange, enchanted boy
They say he wandered very far
Very far, over land and sea
A little shy and sad of eye
But very wise was he

And then one day
One magic day he passed my way
While we spoke of many things
Fools and Kings
This he said to me:

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return"
Coincidentally Nature Boy was just used in the last episode of the TV series Resident Alien. :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cold_arctus

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i played this a couple of years ago, and it was full of bugs. events didn't trigger, or they triggered when they shouldn't have. is it better now?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes