Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You aren't new here, you know that will happen either way, doesn't matter what anyone, including the dev, writes. ;)
I just find it bizarre to provide something that those kids can use to benefit them, when you're supposed to be against them... It's like watching a politician say something ludicrous and not realise it :ROFLMAO:

Also, didn't say the dev... Unless defd is just a sock account for Saddog, and he's been trolling everyone :unsure:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I just find it bizarre to provide something that those kids can use to benefit them, when you're supposed to be against them... It's like watching a politician say something ludicrous and not realise it :ROFLMAO:

Also, didn't say the dev... Unless defd is just a sock account for Saddog, and he's been trolling everyone :unsure:
Of course it is bizzare xD

I know you didn't but we know that even most devs can write what they want, even with listing a complete medical history or so and people still call bullshit. ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This version is bugged, as soon as you go into the basement and sell drugs with Cas for the first time the game coughs up errors and if you ignore them you'll get kicked into the main menu.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
just got this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are your saves from SAZ mod?
The issue is that "casbasementtrainlove" hasn't been added to the game yet. Saddog has only added the corruption side for this event so far, although he has added the button choice for the love option already. I suspect it will be added in the next update he releases. It was listed in the change-log.

- A new event with Cassandra when she‘s your basement slut (corruption, 9am)

Last edited:

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
The issue is that "casbasementtrainlove" hasn't been added to the game yet. Saddog has only added the corruption side for this event so far, although he has added the button choice for the love option already.
I've only gone corruption with Cassandra and I'm still getting the same problem.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I've only gone corruption with Cassandra and I'm still getting the same problem.
That is weird. The only place in the new code that "casbasementtrainlove" is referenced is in repeatings.rpy. It specifically is checking to see if Love points are higher than Corruption. :unsure:
Python:
screen casbasementtrainchoose():

default tt = Tooltip (" ")

fixed:
        if dtime == 9 and gangmember == True and basecassecond == False and cassandrapregnant4 == False and basecasfirst == True and bigsislove > bigsiscorruption:
            imagebutton auto "gui/icons/icon_love_%s.png" xpos 1191 ypos 250 action (Hide ('casbasementtrainchoose'), Jump('casbasementtrainlove')) hovered tt.Action ("Train her more [lv1]") focus_mask True
        if dtime == 9 and gangmember == True and basecassecond == False and cassandrapregnant4 == False and basecasfirst == True and bigsislove <= bigsiscorruption:
            imagebutton auto "gui/icons/icon_corruption_%s.png" xpos 591 ypos 250 action (Hide ('casbasementtrainchoose'), Jump('casbasementtraincor')) hovered tt.Action ("Ask if she wants to train more [cr1]") focus_mask True
        imagebutton auto "gui/icons/icon_abort_%s.png" xpos 891 ypos 250 action (Hide ('casbasementtrainchoose'), Jump('casbasementtrainno')) hovered tt.Action ("Do nothing") focus_mask True
        if dtime == 9 and gangmember == True and basecassecond == False and cassandrapregnant4 == False and basecasfirst == True and bigsiscorruption >= 50:
            imagebutton auto "gui/icons/icon_corruption_%s.png" xpos 1191 ypos 550 action (Hide ('casbasementtrainchoose'), Jump('casbasement2')) hovered tt.Action ("Take her training to the next level [cr1]") focus_mask True

Reactions: Knight2416

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
Is the
The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.1][Hot Fix v05][Mod][S A Z]
worth getting right now or just wait for final?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes