AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
A lot of the new content is in the weekend city trips. Don't know exactly how to get there, but I used unren to find out where the new images were used..

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
For anyone going full corruption or only corruption on Cass, her new schedule as your slut (she'll be sleeping in her room instead of exercising, which is her pregnant scene) will mess her pregnant scene up.

RIP my save lol.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Well, guys i'll restart it from the beginning - hope it's worth it. Anyway i'm glad that this masterpiece is alive.:love:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Wow. Abandoned no more. Don't see that happen often.

By 'often', I mean 'ever'.

Might have to toss this guy at least a one-time donation.

We do want to REWARD good behavior after all. 'Stick' doesn't amount to much without 'Carrot'.

Reactions: Dyhart

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Started from the beginning for old times sake but there are a few crash points.... Major one is right after reading Bruce's suicide letter. Will have to wait for the patch to come out now.

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
How do you get the city trips to stay there, i had them show up briefly and have seen them, but when i went back to the weekend after dropping the relationship points to see the NTR version of them i could not for the life of me get Alexis' to show up again, Cassandra's and Nicole's showed back up randomly so i managed to see the scenes, though i don't know how i got them there, they disappear randomly too

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Unfair, why there are only Nicole and Alexis in Weekend trip love ? how about Cass? in NTR the the 3 of them are complete :(

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes