Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
the game is still good as always. but we gonna need another bug fix, or a deep walkthrough .... the routes kinda messed with others and i still can't do the cass basement he mentioned in changelog

Reactions: deadman88

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
the game is still good as always. but we gonna need another bug fix, or a deep walkthrough .... the routes kinda messed with others and i still can't do the cass basement he mentioned in changelog
The new event? It's not in the basement, it'll trigger when Cass is your slut. At 9 am she'll sleep in her room instead of drinking the smoothie & exercising. You can go to her room & do stuffs with her.

However this will affect her pregnant scene coz she only has 1, which is when she's exercising. This meant if you unlock this new scene, you'll no longer be able to get Cass' pregnant scene coz the option for it is no longer available. Hopefully the next update fix this or move her pregnant scene into her room for compensate.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\Renpy Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\Renpy Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\Renpy Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\Renpy Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "F:\!!ENGLISH GAME ALL OF THEM!\Renpy Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Sun Feb 28 22:02:54 2021

First bug, Save file attached (Love version is bugged)

Corruption Cassandra Version Works

Update: 99% sure the reason you get a Error on that place is because the LOVE version of that scene does not exist. Only the corruption path.
you got a 9.1 full save?

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I think the biggest surprise of 2021 is SadDog's return lol, my eyes popped out of my head when I saw there was an update. I hope the dev is doing better now, a 6 month gap for depression is the worst. There have been times when even I've not responded to people so I can understand. Well in the end, we got an update at last, I hope the dev sticks around for more xD

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
How do you get the city trips to stay there, i had them show up briefly and have seen them, but when i went back to the weekend after dropping the relationship points to see the NTR version of them i could not for the life of me get Alexis' to show up again, Cassandra's and Nicole's showed back up randomly so i managed to see the scenes, though i don't know how i got them there, they disappear randomly too
I think he messed up the coding. or the change log. Idk probably a trigger missing.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
anyone know if the change log is correct and there is weekend ntr events for alexis and cass? or was it only the 2 love weekend events and moms ntr weekend event
if there is I want to know the trigger for them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

checked the games images some can't be viewed dunno why. but those that I can see confirms that there is a ntr weekend event for all 3, though they seem to be not that great.

Last edited:

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
This is like my crush getting a boyfriend and me losing all hope, only to find out year later that she is single.... Tyrant is back yess, my penis is ready for those black dirty cocks on our beautiful girls

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Game is almost broken at this point, there is no order in scenes, girls are magically pregnant in 1 scene and then normal in another, timelines seem to be fucked as well. Just let this die already, dont let the dev make money off a project he updates once in 8 months (with 5 scenes and a playtime of max 10 minutes)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That is weird. The only place in the new code that "casbasementtrainlove" is referenced is in repeatings.rpy. It specifically is checking to see if Love points are higher than Corruption. :unsure:
Python:
screen casbasementtrainchoose():

default tt = Tooltip (" ")

fixed:
        if dtime == 9 and gangmember == True and basecassecond == False and cassandrapregnant4 == False and basecasfirst == True and bigsislove > bigsiscorruption:
            imagebutton auto "gui/icons/icon_love_%s.png" xpos 1191 ypos 250 action (Hide ('casbasementtrainchoose'), Jump('casbasementtrainlove')) hovered tt.Action ("Train her more [lv1]") focus_mask True
        if dtime == 9 and gangmember == True and basecassecond == False and cassandrapregnant4 == False and basecasfirst == True and bigsislove <= bigsiscorruption:
            imagebutton auto "gui/icons/icon_corruption_%s.png" xpos 591 ypos 250 action (Hide ('casbasementtrainchoose'), Jump('casbasementtraincor')) hovered tt.Action ("Ask if she wants to train more [cr1]") focus_mask True
        imagebutton auto "gui/icons/icon_abort_%s.png" xpos 891 ypos 250 action (Hide ('casbasementtrainchoose'), Jump('casbasementtrainno')) hovered tt.Action ("Do nothing") focus_mask True
        if dtime == 9 and gangmember == True and basecassecond == False and cassandrapregnant4 == False and basecasfirst == True and bigsiscorruption >= 50:
            imagebutton auto "gui/icons/icon_corruption_%s.png" xpos 1191 ypos 550 action (Hide ('casbasementtrainchoose'), Jump('casbasement2')) hovered tt.Action ("Take her training to the next level [cr1]") focus_mask True
The thing what happens when you seel drugs with Cas for the first time on the corruption path:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ignoring it triggers more and you can press ignore until you are back in the main menu. :KEK:

Feb 25, 2018
someone knows the state of the love path of this game i played and things chance only for the first event of the girls the second chances nothing and cassandra doesn't even have the 3 event ? someone knows if i have to do something or things are just not done for the love path?

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Updates I would love to see:

Full corruption of younger sister and Alexis - get `em in the basement and serving as full sluts.
Ability to whore out your sluts in basement.
More event scenes with all the females in the basement.
More events as gang leader.

I know, I love the basement..:ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes