Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
The new event? It's not in the basement, it'll trigger when Cass is your slut. At 9 am she'll sleep in her room instead of drinking the smoothie & exercising. You can go to her room & do stuffs with her.

However this will affect her pregnant scene coz she only has 1, which is when she's exercising. This meant if you unlock this new scene, you'll no longer be able to get Cass' pregnant scene coz the option for it is no longer available. Hopefully the next update fix this or move her pregnant scene into her room for compensate.
- A new event with Cassandra when she‘s your basement slut (corruption, 9am)
- more training with Cassandra before she have her second event in the basement (corruption, 9am)
- a event in the parents room at 7pm after you told Bruce to get his hands off Nicole
well, follow the changelog i got the 1st one but can't get the next 2 .....

Reactions: Darkaura

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
- A new event with Cassandra when she‘s your basement slut (corruption, 9am)
- more training with Cassandra before she have her second event in the basement (corruption, 9am)
- a event in the parents room at 7pm after you told Bruce to get his hands off Nicole
well, follow the changelog i got the 1st one but can't get the next 2 .....
If u passed certain Point Then they don´t apear but it is explained in the Op or at least i Interpeted that way

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
Bro any one having step by step walkthrough because I'm not able find the orgy scenes in the basment and in the special reminder photos so many are not achieved

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
How do you enable hard ntr cause I seen on the forum that you click on the Mc pc to enable it but I don’t see any indicator that it’s turn on? Do I repeat clicking on the pc or somewhere else in the Mc room?

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
Due to computer problems I lost the games between them "The Tyrant".
Can someone fix me the saves with NTR before this update?
Thanks

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Its been in active for halft a year i think, what happened to this? Is the android port updated with mods?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I think that if this had been a VN it would have been one of favorites of all time: the writing is excellent, especially the corruption paths are hot as fuck. But the sandbox setup with the grinding for points and the repitition of events (especially if they make no more sense storywise; some of these were removed but many still remain) really knocks it down a lot of steps. Still, good that it's back!

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is it bad that I always download the update but never find any new content? I dont want to start over (too grindy) so I load my save and am stuck in the same loops...Can someone pls point out the newest content? Sort of annoying as I get tired of the same stuff over and over. Do I have to restart the game?!?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Did anybody test the repeatable events?
I saw a couple of fixes with Alexis, for example. "Deflower her" now reads "F' her pussy" instead of the former. And persitence with regard to second pregnancies. i.e. "You got me pregnant again!"

It does really add to the immersion, IMHO.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
How do you enable hard ntr cause I seen on the forum that you click on the Mc pc to enable it but I don’t see any indicator that it’s turn on? Do I repeat clicking on the pc or somewhere else in the Mc room?
You have to start from the beginning again. For some reason dev removed the ability to toggle that on and off before he went awol for many months.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes