fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
you don't there is no content for her in the basement yet.
Almost everything in this game is half finished at this point, game breaking bugs everywhere. I get why the dev would leave even if it wasn't the reason the game is a mess. It's a great game, but still a mess.
Still havnt seen a fix for Alexis and Cass ntr weekend dates.
The cg for them is in the folder but you can't access them in the game.
Did the dev release this version with out them completed, is it just coding gone wrong.
Many questions not many answers.
Saw the scenes with JDMOD, Cassandras was a dissapointment
Alexis was way too bland.
I have a suspicion I will have to make a new save to fix all the small issues with my current save.
Oh well.

I did a fresh run yesterday doing the corruption route and I manage to see Alexis, Nicole and Cassandra corruption city trip and I must say Nicole was better of the 3 even though it was ntr which I don’t mind but damn the MC was a sissy in that smh

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
So I'm a gang member now but still can't unlock the basement door? I have the key in my inventory and I've already gotten the scene where they talk about selling drugs in the basement.

Is there something else I'm missing?

jarhead2130

Sep 28, 2019
So I'm a gang member now but still can't unlock the basement door? I have the key in my inventory and I've already gotten the scene where they talk about selling drugs in the basement.

Is there something else I'm missing?
You need to deliver 2 drug packages to the drug dealer in the subway on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7am, Then go to living room with David and Bruce at 9pm story will continue.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I smashed Davide's brain's out and I also let Bruce died. Then please somebody tell me why the hell the game shows Nicole, Cassandra and Bruce is in the basement everyday 10 pm? Is it a bug? Also Bruce rises from dead and join us for lauch time to time. Wtf...

Last edited:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Badboll:
Do you have activated the help system on the phone? Then there is a questionmark on the right side of the screen with a short explanation with an additional info. That one was the real help for me.

Reactions: Darkaura

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "PalmFace, сообщение: 5233585, участник: 175900"]
Эта игра по-прежнему такая же однообразная, как раньше? Я только что убил Давиде, и на следующий день он снова сидит в гостиной: /

Кроме того, как мне заставить маму не злиться, когда я веду Алексис в подвал?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Is this game still as repetitive as it used to be? I just killed Davide and the next day he's sitting in the living room again :/

Also, how do I get the Mom to not be mad when I take Alexis down to the basement?
First you need to make Nicole your whore in the basement, then she will not become angry with Cassandra. If I’m not mistaken, Nicole should be taken on two dates.

luisph94

Jun 18, 2018
Is there any fix to the Cassandra's basement training bug? I don't remember having this issue in previous versions. I tried to disable help in the mobile menu but doesn't work.

This is the error mesage:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\mola-\Downloads\games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\mola-\Downloads\games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\mola-\Downloads\games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\mola-\Downloads\games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "C:\Users\mola-\Downloads\games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Reactions: TFurguson69

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is there any fix to the Cassandra's basement training bug? I don't remember having this issue in previous versions. I tried to disable help in the mobile menu but doesn't work.

This is the error mesage:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\mola-\Downloads\games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\mola-\Downloads\games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\mola-\Downloads\games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\mola-\Downloads\games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "C:\Users\mola-\Downloads\games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Twice

May 7, 2017
how to get the love path of cassandra - take her on a trip to the city
i didn't see the option ( or i already did it but i forgot )

if you open the help in phone it shows that you need take cassandra on a trip to the city
but if you activate the helper
it shows end of the path

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Badboll:
Do you have activated the help system on the phone? Then there is a questionmark on the right side of the screen with a short explanation with an additional info. That one was the real help for me.
ofc I have, it just says I have completed every route. My saves fucked most likely. renpy games with spagetti code isn't uncommon.
There was no content but the new content that I had not yet done and I could only access the scene in Cassandras bedroom and the mothers NTR scene. The other 2 ntr scenes I cannot. the icons for taking them for a weekend trip does not even show.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes