magus448

May 22, 2018
you don't there is no content for her in the basement yet.
Almost everything in this game is half finished at this point, game breaking bugs everywhere. I get why the dev would leave even if it wasn't the reason the game is a mess. It's a great game, but still a mess.
Still havnt seen a fix for Alexis and Cass ntr weekend dates.
The cg for them is in the folder but you can't access them in the game.
Did the dev release this version with out them completed, is it just coding gone wrong.
Many questions not many answers.
Saw the scenes with JDMOD, Cassandras was a dissapointment
Alexis was way too bland.
I have a suspicion I will have to make a new save to fix all the small issues with my current save.
Oh well.
Also there is still an imbalance of non-ntr vs ntr scene content in ntr's favor.

Aug 30, 2020
Guys im seriously stuck as i can't progress on Nicole second corruption date as i can't talk to her at 10pm and i already am a gang plus her basement is done as well, i need like a really acurate guide please

Last edited:

stever

Jun 14, 2017
is it just me, or is the JD mod for this game gone?

I can't find it and old links just go to an error page

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019

TT JDMOD 0.9.4
Hello friends.
THE TYRANT IS BACK!
This update is supposed to contain a variation to the 9AM scene with Cassandra but I don't think there's a way to trigger it in the game or the gallery.
Enjoy.

MEGA - - -

Changelog:
  • Updated content to 0.9.4 ;
  • Updated features to their newest version.

There you go

Reactions: mattsan and stever

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Instructions should be where you downloaded it from.
Wrong. Thread was deleted.
how to apply jd mod guys? I don't see the thread thank u
You have to add the folder called JDMOD in the game folder, not the contents, the whole folder.

Yeah thread was deleted. Think his patreon still exists with the updated version

• Red Heart
Reactions: lightpower

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The game doesn't let me go corrption basement date with Nicole. She is already a gangmember and I did every possible basement events with her and I have more than 500 corruption. Someone help please

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The game doesn't let me go corrption basement date with Nicole. She is already a gangmember and I did every possible basement events with her and I have more than 500 corruption. Someone help please
You have to sell drug on the subway
If you don’t accept the job at 9:00 pm in living room you will never able to proceed
You can sell only 2 drugs packet but there is a trick... if you want unlock the basement at 11:00pm you have to sell at least 5 packages or more

sorry but after reading well .... how many weekends have you played?

you must be a gang member

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You have to sell drug on the subway
If you don’t accept the job at 9:00 pm in living room you will never able to proceed
You can sell only 2 drugs packet but there is a trick... if you want unlock the basement at 11:00pm you have to sell at least 5 packages or more

sorry but after reading well .... how many weekends have you played?

you must be a gang member
I'm already a gangmember. I've done every events that includes orgy events at basement

Aug 30, 2020
ok i am seriously stuck on Nicole's corruption 2nd date, how am i supposed to activate it, i have the required corruption as well as being a gang member already, can someone tell me what am i doing wrong?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes