dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
if you want get more than 2 redbox you have to wait a full week before back in the living room at 10:00 PM or David will lead you in the basement and you will never be able to get 5 boxes after becoming a gang member

for unlock all scenes 5/6 boxes are required
for more info check my post here
I have writen with a phone so there will be same errors... (sorry)

I really suggest to DON'T USE ANY MOD! The Tyrant Original comes with a built in cheat but use it with caution.. or the game will be broken and some scene will appears in a wrong sequential time
Thanks will try it

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Nicole's second date Still locked. (I can't go to basement at 11 pm after talking to her at 10 pm. Basmemt have green colour. But can't enter there at that time).

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
if you want get more than 2 redbox you have to wait a full week before back in the living room at 10:00 PM or David will lead you in the basement and you will never be able to get 5 boxes after becoming a gang member

for unlock all scenes 5/6 boxes are required
for more info check my post here
I have writen with a phone so there will be same errors... (sorry)

I really suggest to DON'T USE ANY MOD! The Tyrant Original comes with a built in cheat but use it with caution.. or the game will be broken and some scene will appears in a wrong sequential time
I got to three before it moved to the basement. Will try again. Thanks

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Buddy

Buddy I am using 0.91 mod in 0.91 version ,i got these error everytime I try to save.
For SAZ MOD switch to that Thread and my main man SAZ will sort you out, he replies to everyone within a day and always happy to help.

Reactions: Ginji

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
was a ok game at the time but now not much new in it seem like story as hit it limited so this time didn't bother download it.

Reactions: PNHSUKI

nemesis6

Oct 31, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\TRELOS\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\TRELOS\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\TRELOS\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\TRELOS\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "C:\Users\TRELOS\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Fri Mar 05 22:44:55 2021

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
was a ok game at the time but now not much new in it seem like story as hit it limited so this time didn't bother download it.
do you understand how long the dev has been away, now hes back give him a chance:)

Reactions: Knight2416

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\TRELOS\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\TRELOS\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\TRELOS\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\TRELOS\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "C:\Users\TRELOS\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Fri Mar 05 22:44:55 2021
not sure if it will run in windows 8

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
People if you go back though the thread this is a known bug. Try turning off the help system.
That's one of the first things that I did. I was able to get around the selling drugs error by turning off the help menu so I gave it a try with this scene as well. However this time it just kept crashing the game and giving me some pop-up error. Nothing I did seemed to work and since everyone was reporting it I figured the dev was working on it (hopefully).

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes