jakek

Apr 1, 2018
All hope is not lost. Gosh i hope Saddoggames will add the option for sound effects during animations. That would be fucking awesome.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Buddy

Buddy I am using 0.91 mod in 0.91 version ,i got these error everytime I try to save.
You didn't exactly make that clear. I haven't had any problems using 0.91 SAZ Mod with 0.91 version of game. I am playing on PC though and I see from your SAZ Mod post you are using a mobile device or imply that you are.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Before I start playing I want to make sure. I can choose how I want to play at the beginning (ntr on/off)
But MC's mother or aunt, I don't know who exactly that milf is for MC. I think she has a partner, if we turn off NTR, I understand well that she will still have sex with him?

I remember when I used to play this game for a while, I think I had the NTR turned off, but I still saw a sex scene between her and her partner in her room.

• Angry
Reactions: Richardson1

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Before I start playing I want to make sure. I can choose how I want to play at the beginning (ntr on/off)
But MC's mother or aunt, I don't know who exactly that milf is for MC. I think she has a partner, if we turn off NTR, I understand well that she will still have sex with him?

I remember when I used to play this game for a while, I think I had the NTR turned off, but I still saw a sex scene between her and her partner in her room.
At the beginning that is her (Nicole) husband and they do have sex, but that changes after the second date and basement scene.

Reactions: Qmil679
Sep 26, 2018
I can't believe this got updated!! OH MY GAWD.
It was the first game i checked on this site and I was soooo sad when I discoveredit got discontinued (apparently)

Praise be made!

leechangsun

Aug 9, 2017
죄송합니다. 잡히지 않은 예외가 발생했습니다.

게임 코드 실행 중 :
"game / repeatings.rpy"파일, 1086 행, 스크립트
전화 화면 casbasementtrainchoose
ScriptError : 'casbasementtrainlove'레이블을 찾을 수 없습니다.

-전체 역 추적 ---------------------------------------------- --------------

전체 역 추적 :
파일 "E : \ TheTyrant-0.9.4-kor \ renpy \ bootstrap.py", 316 행, 부트 스트랩
renpy.main.main ()
파일 "E : \ TheTyrant-0.9.4-kor \ renpy \ main.py", 줄 578, 주
실행 (다시 시작)
파일 "E : \ TheTyrant-0.9.4-kor \ renpy \ main.py", 143 행, 실행 중
renpy.execution.run_context (True)
"E : \ TheTyrant-0.9.4-kor \ renpy \ execution.py"파일, 908 행, run_context
context.run ()
파일 "E : \ TheTyrant-0.9.4-kor \ renpy \ script.py", 898 행, 조회
raise ScriptError ( " '% s'레이블을 찾을 수 없습니다."% str (original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
렌 파이 7.3.5.606
폭군 0.9.4
2021 년 03 월 07 일 일요일 08:19:46

Dinadass

Aug 14, 2017
죄송합니다. 잡히지 않은 예외가 발생했습니다.

게임 코드 실행 중 :

-전체 역 추적 ---------------------------------------------- --------------

전체 역 추적 :
파일 "E : \ TheTyrant-0.9.4-kor \ renpy \ bootstrap.py", 316 행, 부트 스트랩
renpy.main.main ()
파일 "E : \ TheTyrant-0.9.4-kor \ renpy \ main.py", 줄 578, 주
실행 (다시 시작)
파일 "E : \ TheTyrant-0.9.4-kor \ renpy \ main.py", 143 행, 실행 중
renpy.execution.run_context (True)
"E : \ TheTyrant-0.9.4-kor \ renpy \ execution.py"파일, 908 행, run_context
context.run ()
파일 "E : \ TheTyrant-0.9.4-kor \ renpy \ script.py", 898 행, 조회
raise ScriptError ( " '% s'레이블을 찾을 수 없습니다."% str (original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
렌 파이 7.3.5.606
폭군 0.9.4
2021 년 03 월 07 일 일요일 08:19:46
If anyone else is having an error with cassandra on the love path at 9 am in the kitchen with the error 'casbasementtrainlove' well it doesn't exist.

The code only has the corruption stuff as far as I can see.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Well you know...married couples usualy have sex so it doesn't get turned off when you turn NTR off. If you don't want to see it then don't go and peek.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well you know...married couples usualy have sex so it doesn't get turned off when you turn NTR off. If you don't want to see it then don't go and peek.
I know that. But I asked out of curiosity, just to be sure how it is in this game.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes