Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Anyone have a problem renaming characters when they start the game? I put the names in and still get "mother" "sis" "pov"

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Anyone have a problem renaming characters when they start the game? I put the names in and still get "mother" "sis" "pov"
if you use the incest patch... you will never be able to do that

indeed Mother, Sis are not names
Names are written on the TOP of the textbox

Reactions: Sasuke92

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
They will be included in the uture with more scene...
Here there are some new shenes that i got with this update
View attachment 1073705 View attachment 1073706 View attachment 1073708

These pics was also in the Extra but now are in the game with a lot of renders, text and great animations and scenes..

The Extra pics can be considered as spoiler of the upcoming events in the future updates.
How'd you unlock that scene with Alexis? I never came across that one.

Also I noticed some of your instructions you have that people have to sell drugs 5 or 6 times over three weeks in the game. However I needed only to do it twice to join the gang then I couldn't sell the drugs in the subway anymore. If I need to keep selling drugs how can I unlock all the content without getting stuck? Or does selling drugs in the basement count towards what your talking about?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I needed only to do it twice to join the gang then I couldn't sell the drugs in the subway anymore.
if you go in the living room after selling just only 2 times you will lost...
you will be stuck in a loop and will never get much progress

This is a game trick made for the ones that do not have patience ...

if YOU DON'T go in the living room at 10:00PM by reporting to DAVID THE SECOND BOX...
you will be able to continue to go in the living room everyday of the week AT 9:00 PM.. there is repetitive scene where David offer you the job... you have to accept it every evening for 5 times (usually from Monday to Friday)

NEVER GO THE THE LIVING ROOM AT 10:00 PM UNTIL you have all 5 boxes... (if you have started the first day Monday... so you will be able also to get the sixth one in the second Monday... after the weekend)

This allow you to get your first 900 dollars in the upcoming 2 weeks

playing by this way will reveal to you the full storyline....

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
How'd you unlock that scene with Alexis? I never came across that one.
This happens in about the 6th or maybe 7th weekend to me... it is the Love path with "my" sis Alexis
depend on how many Love points your sis have.. of course ther is also the corruption path...

TAKE ALEXIS to a trip in the city / LOVE
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Satyr90

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020

if YOU DON'T go in the living room at 10:00PM by reporting to DAVID THE SECOND BOX...
you will be able to continue to go in the living room everyday of the week AT 9:00 PM.. there is repetitive scene where David offer you the job... you have to accept it every evening for 5 times (usually from Monday to Friday)

NEVER GO THE THE LIVING ROOM AT 10:00 PM UNTIL you have all 5 boxes... (if you have started the first day Monday... so you will be able also to get the sixth one in the second Monday... after the weekend)

gotcha, still though trying to figure out why in the hell do you need to do some trick to unlock the main storyline? I love the game idea and the content but this game is disorganized and quite terrible at storytelling. I'm hoping this time, with this "trick" it'll improve my playthrough experience.

sauron93

Nov 6, 2020

Wait a min.. Apart from the money part will I actually miss out on any content if I report after selling 2 box and become a gang member? .. Bcse I did do that and I don't think I missed out on anything??

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wait a min.. Apart from the money part will I actually miss out on any content if I report after selling 2 box and become a gang member? .. Bcse I did do that and I don't think I missed out on anything??
You didn't miss out on anything by only doing two deliveries to get into the gang. People saying otherwise are just lying.

Reactions: Thermophob

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
gotcha, still though trying to figure out why in the hell do you need to do some trick to unlock the main storyline? I love the game idea and the content but this game is disorganized and quite terrible at storytelling. I'm hoping this time, with this "trick" it'll improve my playthrough experience.
do as you want.... I just written all the help... you are free to play... Search on Google ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Satyr90

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
do as you want.... I just written all the help... you are free to play... Search on Google ....
Hey, don't get me wrong I'm extremely thankful for the help and I do like the game. I want it to succeed and get better but I'm just expressing a frustration I have with the current version of this game design. I think it could be a great game and it has a good story. However with all the traps and loops you can fall into while playing this game, it can throw you off the main storyline. Thereby (in my opinion) taking some of the fun out of it. I get why some people would be after a quick fap, but I want to flush out a story, get to know the characters, dive into the plot, and then have some fun. This game just seems a bit disorganized, and half the time it seems like I'm missing something or I'm hunting for Easter eggs. Sorry if it feels like I'm coming off as aggressive, but thanks for the tips and the walkthrough. It really does help.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
However with all the traps and loops you can fall into while playing this game
What "traps and loops" are you talking about?
It's really simple to get through the available content, and the game itself gives you an in-game helper which tells you what to do.
*Note* The helper does have one game-breaking issue in the current version - Selling drugs in the basement with Cassandra can lead to a string of error screens, if it's turned on.

The only "trap" is that walkthrough and its author. Made by someone deliberately lying about an early game plot point. You can't make five deliveries. The game will automatically move on, becoming a gang member & getting into the basement, when you go talk to Bruce & Davide in the living room (8pm) after the second delivery. No third, fourth or fifth deliveries to do, only two.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hey, don't get me wrong I'm extremely thankful for the help and I do like the game. I want it to succeed and get better but I'm just expressing a frustration I have with the current version of this game design. I think it could be a great game and it has a good story. However with all the traps and loops you can fall into while playing this game, it can throw you off the main storyline. Thereby (in my opinion) taking some of the fun out of it. I get why some people would be after a quick fap, but I want to flush out a story, get to know the characters, dive into the plot, and then have some fun. This game just seems a bit disorganized, and half the time it seems like I'm missing something or I'm hunting for Easter eggs. Sorry if it feels like I'm coming off as aggressive, but thanks for the tips and the walkthrough. It really does help.
Sorry i have replay ti you for error... the phone my replay was ti the ones thinks that i am lying

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
What "traps and loops" are you talking about?
It's really simple to get through the available content, and the game itself gives you an in-game helper which tells you what to do.
*Note* The helper does have one game-breaking issue in the current version - Selling drugs in the basement with Cassandra can lead to a string of error screens, if it's turned on.

The only "trap" is that walkthrough and its author. Made by someone deliberately lying about an early game plot point. You can't make five deliveries. The game will automatically move on, becoming a gang member & getting into the basement, when you go talk to Bruce & Davide in the living room (8pm) after the second delivery. No third, fourth or fifth deliveries to do, only two.
Correct. My playthrough I only did 2 deliveries and then got in the gang. Did all the content with no errors too but that was before the latest update, so not tried this version yet.

Reactions: Thermophob
Mar 30, 2019
Hey guys getting error when trying to train Cass in basement on love path

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'."

anyone know a fix?

cheers

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes