D

Deleted member 78983

Ok so there is still an annoying feature in this game: you can't replay the city events. Unfortunately taking the girls to the city once removes that option the next weekend. I am hoping this will be fixed. Make sure to save your game guys! Not all events are repeatable.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I wish the “Humbling Experience” dev would resurrect his game or let someone else take over
Resurrect? Total nonsense!
The game is in developing... (and NEVER DEAD) :cool: the game is a saddoggames property... and the dev is working on the
is working on completing this glorious game
as you can see in this version there is one of the engings... that starts when Cassandra report to her mom that David raped her... so Nicole is very Drunk but also very angry at David... but she do not kill him... is the MC that kill him to save his family

There are a lot of surprises and this is just a little part of the various endings

the pics are in the current version
Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 17.14.42.png Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 17.15.52.png

I really suggest to play this game without go too much fast... or you will remain stuck in a loop with no progress possible.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Here is the "crack" of David's skull... all the pics I have posted in these days are from the original THE TYRANT VERSION 0.9.4
No stuck, no bugs (except for the scenes that are still not ready)
Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 17.33.36.png Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 17.33.59.png

DAVID IS DEAD!
The game will never die ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: iainmore

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
To the above post, Davide´s dead was implementend in Fact since 9.1 where the player can choke him with Nicoles Dildo !
Edit : just to encourage new players to play all path´s
And as Well form Original Game ;
SAZ Mod shouldbe considered a own Game by itself like Big Brother another Story.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
SAZ Mod shouldbe considered a own Game by itself like Big Brother another Story.
yes it is another story... )this is not good for a MOD) that is why the saves are not compatible... AND
this is the original and it is far better... the story is very well written!...

No original game = NO SAZ MOD! (it is just a mod of an already written story)

as I said ... GO Slow and you will get all the scenes without any issue.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The Fan ARTs ncluded are no good
To the above post, Davide´s dead was implementend in Fact since 9.1 where the player can choke him with Nicoles Dildo !
Edit : just to encourage new players to play all path´s
And as Well form Original Game ;
In the scene that I have posted there is no choke and no dildos

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Yes indeed in one of my playtroughs with the Original game there is but since I played that a few month ago I don´t remember clearly how it all began just that I was on a Corruption route and let Alexis helpme to get rid from Davide

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
There is practically no adequate relationship between quests and events, with the exception of a couple of nuances. Many dialogues are cyclical and do not take into account your progress ... The idea is interesting, and the implementation is lame on both left legs.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Does anyone have or know where to find the 0.9.1 version of the game? (Anything but mega, if possible)
I'd like to play with the Saz mod, but only got Mega links (cant dl 2.5 via mega, it gets blocked)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Really enjoying the game, just a few flaws that I've noticed.
1: as I've seen some other point out, there isn't continuity between events (with a few small exceptions). All of the initial weekend dates are "first dates" that do not have a variation for repeating them, so you'll get conversations about having sex for the first time multiple times. This ties in with other events that involve sex (or the lack of it) where you can go on a date with the mom and have sex one day, have a conversation in the kitchen about how you're going to fuck her all the time now the next, and then go "dominate" her in the shower after that and have her stop you from fucking her because that event takes place earlier in the timeline. I know that this kind of thing is much harder in sandbox games, but eventually some variations (at least in dialog) needs to be applied to almost all of the events.

2:I assume these next problems are just "The game isn't complete yet and they will be added later" but I've noticed that when you start to give people new outfits that there are a lot of times that they default to their original ones. I think the only time I've seen the older sister actually wear the lingerie is at the dinner table when you can give gifts to the three girls. Along those same lines, once a girl is in her late stage pregnancy, they will completely disappear except for a single event for each. I had all 3 preg at the same time and had to time skip until they gave birth to even progress the game. As I said, I'm sure the "pregnant variations" of all the normal events just aren't finished yet, so not a huge negative, just took me out of gameplay for a while.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
yes it is another story... )this is not good for a MOD) that is why the saves are not compatible... AND
this is the original and it is far better... the story is very well written!...

No original game = NO SAZ MOD! (it is just a mod of an already written story)

as I said ... GO Slow and you will get all the scenes without any issue.
That is bullshit. The SAZ mod is a mod that extends the options and dialogs and because of that it isn't compatible with the vanilla version. The SAZ mod adds some extra spice with changing the dialog for certain scenes and because of that appeals to more peoples taste than the vanilla version. There are enough normal games out there with mods like that.

Well written story in the tyrant? Don't get me wrong, i really like this game but the story is not really well written at all, it has great moments but also things where you scratch your head.

The fan art included is not bad or "no good" in general, its just that they were rendered with different light and render settings which make them stand out of the original scenes, which is to be expected if someone else renders without knowing the actual settings.

You should really stop hating on the mod because it has its uses and fixes a lot of things that were fucked up in the vanilla version, maybe still are. Its ok to not use it or like it but you should remember, that the modder himself is also a fan and made this mod because of that.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Really enjoying the game, just a few flaws that I've noticed.
1: as I've seen some other point out, there isn't continuity between events (with a few small exceptions). All of the initial weekend dates are "first dates" that do not have a variation for repeating them, so you'll get conversations about having sex for the first time multiple times. This ties in with other events that involve sex (or the lack of it) where you can go on a date with the mom and have sex one day, have a conversation in the kitchen about how you're going to fuck her all the time now the next, and then go "dominate" her in the shower after that and have her stop you from fucking her because that event takes place earlier in the timeline. I know that this kind of thing is much harder in sandbox games, but eventually some variations (at least in dialog) needs to be applied to almost all of the events.

2:I assume these next problems are just "The game isn't complete yet and they will be added later" but I've noticed that when you start to give people new outfits that there are a lot of times that they default to their original ones. I think the only time I've seen the older sister actually wear the lingerie is at the dinner table when you can give gifts to the three girls. Along those same lines, once a girl is in her late stage pregnancy, they will completely disappear except for a single event for each. I had all 3 preg at the same time and had to time skip until they gave birth to even progress the game. As I said, I'm sure the "pregnant variations" of all the normal events just aren't finished yet, so not a huge negative, just took me out of gameplay for a while.
I agree with you but
1: all the repetitive scenes can be bypassed using the forward button
2: the game is not complete...
and with the sandbox structure think all the issue you report will be fixed by adding new scenes (and they will be very hot)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes