xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't seem to make any progress in the game in the 'NTR' route? I'm in week 3 and still nothing has happened, except 1 scene where the younger daughter meets one of the gang members behind the barn. That's literally the closest NTR interaction. Am I doing something wrong? Appreciate any help.
Keep Relationship below 5 and enjoy !

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a way to rename the girls? They didn't have default names waaaaay back in the beginning so I just gave each a random name and now everytime updates make specific girl references I have no clue who they refer to. Even a console command would be good.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to rename the girls? They didn't have default names waaaaay back in the beginning so I just gave each a random name and now everytime updates make specific girl references I have no clue who they refer to. Even a console command would be good.
They've had default names since the earliest version that appeared here. At least the family members did. You can only rename the family at the beginning, and other women upon your first meeting with them.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Can`t remember if it was from the SAZmod or original game but funniest ntr was MC getting ready to bang pregnant Cassandra and Davide crawls in the window and bangs her instead...to top it off, Cassandra gave birth to a black baby...my MC just curled up and died :LOL:

Man I hated Davide on the NTR route lol. Much prefer being able to decide when and if my MC shares/whores the girls out.

Reactions: locco1234

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Hi, stuck in a basement orgy mission. 4 failed to kill David with Natalie's hands. What do I need to do before that in order to succeed?
NTR route will fail everytime, raise Nicole's relationship to above 5 and try again.

Reactions: gx97

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not sure about the Saz mod, but the JD mod did fix the Nicole 7AM error.

Of course the dev still haven't fixed it yet.
There is a Fix for it by SAZ (who is a great fan of this game) and it worked fine for me,
don´t remember if it was in this Tread a few pages back or in the Mod Tread just use the Search function in this Tread

Hope this helps. :)

EDIT: Saddog released a Bug Fix version 0.9.4b so if you are playing with that version, you shouldn't need this other Bug Fix.

Attachments
It should work anyway with the 94b version posted here the Bugfix is for that 7 pm cassandra event

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hi can someone tell me if the Davide scene in the kitchen on the non-ntr has been removed? that scene made no sense in that route.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes