Thuanhuu

Jun 16, 2019
Keep Relationship below 5 and enjoy !
I'm having the same problem I'm using the Android version and I try everything keep their relationship points low and not interact with them at all but I don't see any NTR events. I definitely have NTR on am I doing something wrong like am I suppose to have bad relationship points with Davide or do I need to increase their corruption points too. I'm stuck pls help

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
High Corruption and Low Relationship that is the Key for the NTR funny thing is that then Davide apears even in the Soup Hahaha !

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

Thuanhuu

Jun 16, 2019
High Corruption and Low Relationship that is the Key for the NTR funny thing is that then Davide apears even in the Soup Hahaha !
It doesn't work I have all my relationship points under 0 and 50-60 corruption points and it still doesn't work I have only saw a handful of the NTR scenes and I know there more. Is it because I use the Cheat options in the MC room?

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
Tried the NTR path to see how it goes. But I don't know how to proceed further, with the character like the childhood friend and and her friend and salon owner etc. Likewise with other characters we meet. Am I playing it wrong?

Итачи

Jan 16, 2021
Tried the NTR path to see how it goes. But I don't know how to proceed further, with the character like the childhood friend and and her friend and salon owner etc. Likewise with other characters we meet. Am I playing it wrong?
Basically, you're playing it right. As I correctly understood, then go out somehow to affect other characters. At the moment, we will be able to see scenes with Frank (the owner of the salon) on the way to the NTR (at Nicole's place of work, during the spa at Nicole's and Irina, and during the trip with Cassandra to Irina at the weekend). With the rest of the characters you can only talk, scenes with them as I know will be added later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terrygun

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so i played the revenge path, killed bruce and davide..
now nothing new happens.. is it a bug?
No revenge path in this version of game and you can Kill both as well ! the path denominations simply changes some dialoges but Nothing of this in over here in the Original game only NTR NTR Hard Love and Corruption (both on the NTR paths and if High on Love Path then you can share them but if u Killed both the I guess u re not so interested in sharig girls) just wait for more content so u can kill Frank !! :devilish:

Reactions: Burgh917
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes