• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Guess I am stuck. Cannot progress with Cassandra's event where I showed that she is my slut, but Nicole is not happy about that. No idea how to resolve that and proceed further.
do Nicoles 2 basement event Corr Nicole higher then her love high rel Nicole
Basiclly u make Nicole your Slut then proceed with Cassandra

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
do Nicoles 2 basement event Corr Nicole higher then her love high rel Nicole
Basiclly u make Nicole your Slut then proceed with Cassandra
I see. Then it seems I cannot trigger second basement event. I always get event where she vomits after getting the drug.
Nicole's relationship is 444, love 56, corruption 325

P.s. oh! I got. I should not have used drug in the basement event all th time.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Ok, finally progress. Dealt with Davide, but some stuff probably will be fixed in the future as there are still renders with him in the living room but no actions available (and he is dead too) and orgy scene is not available either. What are the further actions after Davide death?

vcxvcx

Jan 15, 2019
I remember there was a mod allowing you to replay quickly all the h-scenes and choosing which path you take. Is this still available?

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
is there any updates on the next release for this game , because in the patreon page there was an information regarding the update being released in march of this month.The month is almost over.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
is there any updates on the next release for this game , because in the patreon page there was an information regarding the update being released in march of this month.The month is almost over.
Considering the dev doesn't ever talk to anyone, probably the only time we will know if an update is ready is when the update gets uploaded.

That's why the game got the abandon tag before.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Considering the dev doesn't ever talk to anyone, probably the only time we will know if an update is ready is when the update gets uploaded.

That's why the game got the abandon tag before.
im not a fan of this developer, He wont give any proper information or communicate with his patreons who pay him, I get it that they may have multiple issues, but he should at least communicate , He had a team and they worked part time ,if he had big issues give the project to someone else , other developers would have loved to continue his work , very selfish developer.

May 8, 2020
im not a fan of this developer, He wont give any proper information or communicate with his patreons who pay him, I get it that they may have multiple issues, but he should at least communicate , He had a team and they worked part time ,if he had big issues give the project to someone else , other developers would have loved to continue his work , very selfish developer.
Yes, it will be offensive and painful when he gave hope that after a long break he finally decided to resurrect and continue working on the game, and suddenly if he disappears again. Well, in defense of him, this is not selfishness, he wrote that he was depressed. and in creativity, morale health - is important , i think‍

p.s. sorry for my poor english

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Here's the key to the NTR in the "NTR Path"... It only happens when you ignore the women's relationship stat. If it falls to 5 or lower while going through the game, they go seek some other dick. If it stays above, they live only for the MC's dick, and you'd never know that NTR could happen!

Simple as that.
Sounds like work. Better turn that shit off before you have to buy chocolate (?) for them because you neglected them. :KEK:

Hey guys ! Is ntr avoidable or not . . .
let me know ....
thanks in advance.
I mean..........ah nah i'm straight up lost for words.

Unbenannt.PNG

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sounds like work.
Half the time, I swear people bothering to read obvious info must be too much like work for some :unsure:
A quarter of the time, I think about giving at least a courteous response, before actually giving one a sixteenth of the time:devilish:

I mean..........ah nah i'm straight up lost for words.
Exactly.
It was clearly too much like having to work, just reading the freely available and ridiculously easy to access information contained in the OP that would've pre-empted someone wasting their time writing a stupid question... Which just goes to show that I was wrong. It's thinking must be too much like work, not reading!:ROFLMAO:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Yes, it will be offensive and painful when he gave hope that after a long break he finally decided to resurrect and continue working on the game, and suddenly if he disappears again. Well, in defense of him, this is not selfishness, he wrote that he was depressed. and in creativity, morale health - is important , i think‍

p.s. sorry for my poor english
I can understand if he has issue but he should atleast communicate with his patreons who pay him, or tell them to stop payment ,but no he comes online and seeing the messages and completely ignores them and just leaves that is why this project has less support than before and people are having doubts with him.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't understand if the game has a bug or something, because i reached all the requeriments from Cassandra and I can't take her to the trip in the city (Love route), but in the helper says that you can do the trip. Something similar happens with Alexis and Nicole. I'm doing it so all the girls end with the minimmun corruption and the "NTR trip" with Alexis and Nicole are available but the "Love trip" desappears after the first time doing it.

Ciil

Oct 31, 2018
I don't understand if the game has a bug or something, because i reached all the requeriments from Cassandra and I can't take her to the trip in the city (Love route), but in the helper says that you can do the trip. Something similar happens with Alexis and Nicole. I'm doing it so all the girls end with the minimmun corruption and the "NTR trip" with Alexis and Nicole are available but the "Love trip" desappears after the first time doing it.
Maybe that's what he means (on his Patreon) with the mentioned Patch 9.4b

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes