Asecino

May 16, 2020
Any one has updated link of fan-art collections ??? Plz be kind to collect all at one place in some mega or Google drives... All of the fan-arts and special renders.. If not all then just someone update the folder with new renders and images plz

game_freaker

Oct 20, 2020
Hello, I have a small problem with Alexis Path.

" Week End event, Davide will send you message asking if he can fuck Alexis, answer "yes" and go watch Davide fuck Alexis. "

I see the Message-picture on the Handy but no Message from Davide. What can I do now?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
the answer to that question for every game on the site is always months or more
i just wanna know if they working on it or is it on hold again ?
saddog never spoke to anybody, unless he released an update. The last time he release he said that he'll release another update by the end of the month(march) but he didn't. And since then, he didn't speak to anybody just like before when the game got the abandon tag. It's best just to assume that there won't be an update, and if there is one it will be a nice surprise.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
saddog never spoke to anybody, unless he released an update. The last time he release he said that he'll release another update by the end of the month(march) but he didn't. And since then, he didn't speak to anybody just like before when the game got the abandon tag. It's best just to assume that there won't be an update, and if there is one it will be a nice surprise.
Well I suspect last update was already the update he spoke about as end of March. Next update will be out when it is out, I just hope it will focus more on the non-NTR routes and some others will hope if focusses more on that content. At least he is still working on the game and unless you support him monthly with a large amount of money I would just advise you to sit back and enjoy when a new update comes whenever that will be or you just frustrate yourself.

Reactions: rabultfe and D Dog

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I would just advise you to sit back and enjoy when a new update comes whenever that will be or you just frustrate yourself.
That's what've been doing since before this update came out, I've been checking on this thread once in a while. Like I said, it will a nice surprise if an update come, I've plenty of other games I still haven't checked of my list.

Reactions: xapican and DA22

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That's what've been doing since before this update came out, I've been checking on this thread once in a while. Like I said, it will a nice surprise if an update come, I've plenty of other games I still haven't checked of my list.
Sit back and how is said in Germanistan"drink some Tee" (spice it up with Rum it is tastes better)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah I'm purposely trying to lose relationship points, but I dont know how to everything I do makes me gain them instead.
You should automatically lose them daily unless you chose absolutely no NTR in the game options. All actions and interactions add them.

Nov 26, 2019
You should automatically lose them daily unless you chose absolutely no NTR in the game options. All actions and interactions add them.
In the beginning when it asks if I want NTR I put yes and then even if I just skip through the days I won't lose relationship points. Im playing the compressed version so I'm wondering if that could be part of it. But yeah I just won't lose points.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
In the beginning when it asks if I want NTR I put yes and then even if I just skip through the days I won't lose relationship points. Im playing the compressed version so I'm wondering if that could be part of it. But yeah I just won't lose points.
The changelog has this entry: "you won‘t lose relationship points any longer when NTR is off (that makes no sense then) "

My best guess is either NTR has been set off (check the book in your bedroom) OR it's a bug in the current version. The code is... somewhat messy and it is entirely possible the change was implemented poorly.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes