• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Too bad there are no animations or in any case they are very few, because if there were, it would enter the Hall Of Fame. However even without it, it always remains one of the best

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
thanks for the answers guys.
is there a possibility on ntr route to share only the mother and the older sister?
i want to keep the younger sister pure slave to me
Yes u can go independent routes with the different girls, basiclly on the beginning 1 weekend date Alexis u have to "avoid Alexis and Davide beeing Friends then follow Love Route with Alexiis wich Means High Relationship and High Love Corr should be High as well (if not u can´t do all of the naughty Stuff with her:p) With Cassandra for example the Second Weekend event is only triggerd if Love is higher as Corruption etc enjoy finding the different Combinations only thing with Alexis in not so much content but that will change in future Updates

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It seems I cannot trigger that delivery event. It tells me I need to meet Davide at 8pm at the frond door but I've checked multiple times and nothing happened.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
would reallllllly like to see them expanded and put in though;):love::love::love:
Sure !! guess we can Make a Lobby 4 it !! Sailor !! by the way Maybe someone could post the complete Special render collection since I had a nasty Virus in my System and had to Format everything I lost them !
these Special Renders make me hope to Saddogs expansion and fleshout of the different Branches of the Core Game !!

Reactions: Ginji

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Sure !! guess we can Make a Lobby 4 it !! Sailor !! by the way Maybe someone could post the complete Special render collection since I had a nasty Virus in my System and had to Format everything I lost them !
these Special Renders make me hope to Saddogs expansion and fleshout of the different Branches of the Core Game !!
Yea, I really hope every one of those renders are added into the game...I always felt cuckolding the dad, and sisters boyfriend was too short, with a lot of missed opportunity to spice up that story line. Looking at the renders only backs up the potential of making an great game, even better.
So happy this hasn't been abandoned, really looking forward to what gets added.

Reactions: Ginji and xapican

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
0.9.5 was announced for march so I guess in 5 days. Not abandoned yet. Looking forward to its future additions. Not crazy animated or fancy graphics but this kind of game has been implemented well in what it advertises itself, where most flounder in.

Reactions: xapican

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Hey guys, the new options for weekend only appear if you have the stats? Or they will be blacked out like the original options?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Guess I am stuck. Cannot progress with Cassandra's event where I showed that she is my slut, but Nicole is not happy about that. No idea how to resolve that and proceed further.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes