met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I seem to have missed Nicole's second corruption event in the basement as a Gang member because I can't buy the Outfits available, and now I'm so far in in the game as Davide is dead.

Can I find the event in a save editor and change the parameters somehow?

djubrivoje

Jun 4, 2018
need help.
can someone tell me why this happens?
thanks in forward

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\djubr\OneDrive\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\djubr\OneDrive\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\djubr\OneDrive\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\djubr\OneDrive\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "C:\Users\djubr\OneDrive\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Wed Apr 14 12:16:57 2021"

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
is there any way to make cassandra break up with martin or is that not implemented yet? I've been looking around for a guide but other than one, incredibly vague walkthrough that says "get rid of cassandra's boyfriend" on irina's route and I'm not too keen on rummaging through 800+ comments just for that.

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
is there any way to make cassandra break up with martin or is that not implemented yet? I've been looking around for a guide but other than one, incredibly vague walkthrough that says "get rid of cassandra's boyfriend" on irina's route and I'm not too keen on rummaging through 800+ comments just for that.
its not in yet, maybe in 2025

Reactions: Aioria619

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I seem to have missed Nicole's second corruption event in the basement as a Gang member because I can't buy the Outfits available, and now I'm so far in in the game as Davide is dead.

Can I find the event in a save editor and change the parameters somehow?
I could be wrong, but right now, it doesn't matter whether David is alive or not. Just reach above 60 corruption and the event will open on the weekend

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I could be wrong, but right now, it doesn't matter whether David is alive or not. Just reach above 60 corruption and the event will open on the weekend
Okay, but I have passed over 3 weekends and Nicole has only unlocked second love event but her score is

Relation:88
Love:181
Corruption:185
NTR: Undecided

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
ask vivian job how to proceed
Ok, at what time am I able to to do that, I'm only able to go there when either Nicole's there or when Cassandra is there?!
and I've spoken to her both of those times but no Job.

Vivian still talks to me as she doesn't know me when visiting Nicole.

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
You do realize its her corruption per week ? Like you can have 185 but if she doesn't have any corruption during that week it will be 0 corruption for the weekend events
I didn't know that, always thought it was fixed point, thanks for letting me know.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
What is that .94b that has been talked about? Does it have more content than the .94a?

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I'm really not a fan of this developer he again goes off without any news about next update when he puts the timing for the next update and doesn't stick to his commitment.

Reactions: Ginji
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes