Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
Does saying no, exonerate this dev?
Yes, he doesn't do it for opportunists like you. Does he owe you money? I think not, you owe him that. This is his project, his story, and you don't like it, pay the money, and there will be a continuation, and I, as the author, understand it...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yes, he doesn't do it for opportunists like you. Does he owe you money? I think not, you owe him that. This is his project, his story, and you don't like it, pay the money, and there will be a continuation, and I, as the author, understand it...
Well, I'm not an afiliate to the Bayern Munchen, but watch their matches on Tv, enjoy or dislike the team play and talk endesly with my fellow futbol fans about it. Sue me.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I get it the developer have a hard time me myself am in the software field and have high pressure jobs , but that doesn't make it right for him to treat his Fandom like this , he has so many post and quite famous game which other developer would love to take it from him, but he doesn't communicate with his patrons or this link with no response, yes he might have personal issues or anxiety, but that is not an excuse for breaking commitments and not communication with anyone and just comes online and doesn't respond, I would have paid for his sub if he was an proper developer but many people stopped his subs and his content is so little for each update, but I know one thing for sure is that if you don't stick to what you're paid to do and just arrogant person who takes things for granted you my friend are the cancer like him (so shut the fuck up and go develope a game and learn from his mistakes don't be entitled, you won't succeed if you do so).

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
hey is this game highly ntr focused or i can turn ntr off and play majority of game, and in ntr is MC being cucked or others????

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hey is this game highly ntr focused or i can turn ntr off and play majority of game, and in ntr is MC being cucked or others????
In NTR both MC and others are cucked. You can turn off NTR completely for MC though. Others are still cucked though if then just by MC.

Reactions: Forcion

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so i can turn off ntr and still cuck others?
Yeah, the game is about either a route with NTR or without and developing a love or more corruption relation with your landlady and her daughters and a few other characters that have not been really developed yet. Some of those people are in an existing relation.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
hey i am still having difficulty understanding this, i am deeply disgusted by ntr (watch my girls fucked by other) ,so am i looking at game made for ntr ? or MC fucking other girl in front of their partner??

i had played it it in initial versions but don't remember much , any warning before starting???

or is this the game major focus is cucking you or the other???

Last edited:

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
hey i am still having difficulty understanding this, i am deeply disgusted by ntr (watch my girls fucked by other) ,so am i looking at game made for ntr ? or MC fucking other girl in front of their partner??

i had played it it in initial versions but don't remember much , any warning before starting???

Anyone???

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017

Depends on how you'll play, you'll get a warning at the beginning if you want to turn NTR on/off but I recommend having it on otherwise gameplay will be a bit stagnant with next to no sex scenes. If you keep a good management of the girls you can pretty much corrupt them or go love route. And you'll be prompted if you want to see NTR especially on Cassandras and Alexis routes.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Depends on how you'll play, you'll get a warning at the beginning if you want to turn NTR on/off but I recommend having it on otherwise gameplay will be a bit stagnant with next to no sex scenes. If you keep a good management of the girls you can pretty much corrupt them or go love route. And you'll be prompted if you want to see NTR especially on Cassandras and Alexis routes.
so the major part of gameplay is mtr(MC being cuckolded)?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
There are plenty of sex scenes without NTR, in fact most of the sex and repeatable sex is from the non NTR. Why would you tell someonw who hates NTR to leave it on is beyond me.

If you hate NTR, you won't have to deal with it and it won't happened in the background. It's only happened if you lose relationship with the girls, which can only happened with NTR on.

No. Most scenes are with the mc.

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
There are plenty of sex scenes without NTR, in fact most of the sex and repeatable sex is from the non NTR. Why would you tell someonw who hates NTR to leave it on is beyond me.

If you hate NTR, you won't have to deal with it and it won't happened in the background. It's only happened if you lose relationship with the girls, which can only happened with NTR on.

No. Most scenes are with the mc.
Thanks a lot i will be able to play it now

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No as heavy sleeper above said there are quite a few scenes on the Non-NTR paths to enjoy. That it could have been even better (especially also development of the non family girls) if dev also had not put quite a lot of time in the NTR and its mechanics as well, is of course true. Then again the fans of that part of the game can have the same complaint about the love and corruption paths that are more focused on MC. :p

Reactions: xapican

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
No as heavy sleeper above said there are quite a few scenes on the Non-NTR paths to enjoy. That it could have been even better (especially also development of the non family girls) if dev also had not put quite a lot of time in the NTR and its mechanics as well, is of course true. Then again the fans of that part of the game can have the same complaint about the love and corruption paths that are more focused on MC. :p
And there are people like me, who don't care who's doing the corrupting as long as the women are getting corrupted. More sex scenes for me :p.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And there are people like me, who don't care who's doing the corrupting as long as the women are getting corrupted. More sex scenes for me :p.
True, you are the one most happy since can play it all and enjoy it. For me NTR (I mean not just other dick, but also including the stealing away and that the NPC's who do it are horrible characters in their own right) and family members just does not work to play happily, even if those family members are no LI and there is no incest in the game. :)

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
True, you are the one most happy since can play it all and enjoy it. For me NTR and family members just does not work to play happily, even if those family members are no LI and there is no incest in the game. :)
The funny thing for me is, I hate sharing. I like NTR, and I like harem. But keep them where they are and don't mix other guys in, but I don't mind seeing other people fuck as long as the mc didn't start anything with them if I'm going for the "love/corrupt" route.

But generally I'm pretty lax about these issues, which I know is not the common approach to this things.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes