Nov 26, 2019
The changelog has this entry: "you won‘t lose relationship points any longer when NTR is off (that makes no sense then) "

My best guess is either NTR has been set off (check the book in your bedroom) OR it's a bug in the current version. The code is... somewhat messy and it is entirely possible the change was implemented poorly.
Yeah thats what I gathered imma just use the cheats and go that route. Thank you tho

Reactions: sillyrobot

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
In the beginning when it asks if I want NTR I put yes and then even if I just skip through the days I won't lose relationship points. Im playing the compressed version so I'm wondering if that could be part of it. But yeah I just won't lose points.
Or you havent progressed far enough in the story for david to start stealing the girls

D

Deleted member 2585443

I've been playing this game for a pretty long time. I's really fun and the options are almost limitless honestly, it's one of the best games I've played so far from this site.
HOWEVER, I gotta ask, is there an actually ending to this game? Or will it loop constantly until the last update?
Also, some of the characters that die (don't wanna spoil for those who haven't played) don't actually die, they just appear again like nothing happened.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I've been playing this game for a pretty long time. I's really fun and the options are almost limitless honestly, it's one of the best games I've played so far from this site.
HOWEVER, I gotta ask, is there an actually ending to this game? Or will it loop constantly until the last update?
Also, some of the characters that die (don't wanna spoil for those who haven't played) don't actually die, they just appear again like nothing happened.
I remember there not being an ending to this game and indeed looping. The dead characters reapearing is not supposed to happen so just write it off as a bug.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
are there other options on how to kill davide for each path?
If u are on Corruption higher than Love path you can choke him to death with a dildo / or kill him with the paddle on the love only path it`s only the paddle I guess don`t know how it is on the hard NTR path though

Reactions: maver!ck

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
If u are on Corruption higher than Love path you can choke him to death with a dildo / or kill him with the paddle on the love only path it`s only the paddle I guess don`t know how it is on the hard NTR path though
NTR: you convince one of the girls in your room to tell the mother that he raped her the mother then try to kill him in the basement doesn't work he hit you then teabag you while fucking her

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
NTR: you convince one of the girls in your room to tell the mother that he raped her the mother then try to kill him in the basement doesn't work he hit you then teabag you while fucking her
Hopfully he washed his royal parts.......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Love Dev Ideas, on this topic Im not in NTR but i like to see the content in such games from time to time as kind of comedy you know what i Mean, also love it when you playing NTR that Davide apears even in the Toilet Looool :ROFLMAO:

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
Hopfully he washed his royal parts.......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Love Dev Ideas, on this topic Im not in NTR but i like to see the content in such games from time to time as kind of comedy you know what i Mean, also love it when you playing NTR that Davide apears even in the Toilet Looool :ROFLMAO:
and in the room when she is pregnant just to fuck with her and with you telling you it's his child not yours it's easier to see everything when you have such a good gallery mod

Reactions: xapican

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
I tried on both the love and corruption route and it both has the same option to choke him with a dildo or slap him to death with a paddle when Nicole failed to kill him. I did both and it felt good :devilish:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I've been avoiding this game for awhile since the 3DCG stuff usually isn't my thing but pleasantly surprised by this one. Well written and plenty of content, just hope it joins the completed games.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes