• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The funny thing for me is, I hate sharing. I like NTR, and I like harem. But keep them where they are and don't mix other guys in, but I don't mind seeing other people fuck as long as the mc didn't start anything with them if I'm going for the "love/corrupt" route.

But generally I'm pretty lax about these issues, which I know is not the common approach to this things.
Partly it is mindset indeed and who you identify with in a game. I tend to immerse in MC normally, but yeah in a game like Glassix where MC really cares about nobody more or less and just fucks around I do not mind others getting actions as well, just they do not tend to turn me on much.

In a game though where you are supposed to connect with LI's I am no fan of other dicks, to often it makes either the girls unbelievable Li's or it just turns into a stop the NTR instead of connecting to those girls as MC. Fact that those NPC's tend to be even worse assholes as even the worst MC's does not help either. :p

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Personally I don.t get a kick seeing the girls being lured away from me or luring the girls away from some NPC, what I enjoy in this game is the broad options you have and that you have to play How Heavy Sleeper stated an inteligent Management to play a love / Corruption rute even in the corr route you have the oportunity to Pimp the girls, NTR on this or on the Modded version is quite Hardcore (taking in consideration the Big Rattamahatta in some other treads about this topic) but presented in a way that is very creative and humorous so yeah love this game and or the Modded one ! It is all to how someone takes the game and the events in it there is no right nor wrong also DA22 has a point in it with the MC beeing much worser than the oponentns in most NTR games but ok hehehe im in to Roleplaying so i enjoy those games as well because i play the role from the a****** in them

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I gotta say, for the love v corruption stuff, the mother has good parts on both sides. Always makes it hard to decide...love her model tho with the hair down...kinda wish there were some comics like with Dual Family

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
hey i am still having difficulty understanding this, i am deeply disgusted by ntr (watch my girls fucked by other) ,so am i looking at game made for ntr ? or MC fucking other girl in front of their partner??

i had played it it in initial versions but don't remember much , any warning before starting???

or is this the game major focus is cucking you or the other???
ntr is can be turned off for the mc

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Yes, he doesn't do it for opportunists like you. Does he owe you money? I think not, you owe him that. This is his project, his story, and you don't like it, pay the money, and there will be a continuation, and I, as the author, understand it...
tier 4 level supporter-if you behave like saddog has and is doing then there will be complaints-justified complaints-paid or not, this is what kind of site pray tell.dont lecture people when the evidence outweighs your argument. what are you the author of exactly.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
tier 4 level supporter-if you behave like saddog has and is doing then there will be complaints-justified complaints-paid or not, this is what kind of site pray tell.dont lecture people when the evidence outweighs your argument. what are you the author of exactly.
Perhaps, all of me nip so understood, because of the fact that I translate through the translator. My idea is simple, the author does not owe anyone anything. I do not justify it, but this is his project, what he wants and does, and your expectations, these are your problems, not his. You're an adult, you personally, you probably have a job, right? Here the boss will tell you, I EXPECT YOU to work for free, as an employee I like you, but I do not want to pay a salary. And you have a choice, either to work as others want, or to do as you want, am I wrong?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Perhaps, all of me nip so understood, because of the fact that I translate through the translator. My idea is simple, the author does not owe anyone anything. I do not justify it, but this is his project, what he wants and does, and your expectations, these are your problems, not his. You're an adult, you personally, you probably have a job, right? Here the boss will tell you, I EXPECT YOU to work for free, as an employee I like you, but I do not want to pay a salary. And you have a choice, either to work as others want, or to do as you want, am I wrong?
then perhaps the author should not make statements he has broken,time ,time ,time again some of us have been on this ride since 2017 so yes you are wrong.you take care of your patrons and they reward you.what happens here is not relevant,yes some people get the game for free but i became a patron as did many others because of this site.feedback on games is highly relevant and most devs welcome it.you replied to an opinion which is factual in fact. what does it matter if they are patrons or not.try to understand what site you are on before you try to justify again(you say you dont justify but then you wrote four more lines)anyway i think this has gone off topic long enough,feel free to respond but i wont be.
have a good evening:)

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Can someone help me like how to progress in the game i feel like im stuck repeating everything everytime mary ask to join her mother stops then again whole thing repeats HELP!!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Unprompted statements of timelines and deliverables create expectation. The dev is not under obligation to meet them, but those who trusted the dev's word are well within their rights to feel he has failed in his performance. That the milestone was set by the dev and no one can take punitive action is not an excuse.

Reactions: Ginji
May 2, 2020
Perhaps, all of me nip so understood, because of the fact that I translate through the translator. My idea is simple, the author does not owe anyone anything.
He's not doing this to support anyone other than himself. They sign up and support him for the game. The message is therefore quite clear: In return for your money I will offer you updates to my game.

I do not justify it, but this is his project, what he wants and does, and your expectations, these are your problems, not his
It is, in fact, mainly his problem. Supporters give money, Supporters expect updates in return.

You're an adult, you personally, you probably have a job, right? Here the boss will tell you, I EXPECT YOU to work for free, as an employee I like you, but I do not want to pay a salary. And you have a choice, either to work as others want, or to do as you want, am I wrong?
That doesn't fit at all. Nobody works just to work but because there are bills to be paid and because everyone wants to buy something nice now and then. Wealthy people also work, you know. They want to increase their wealth and that is what work does. That their work differs from yours is a given.

What would better fit if he'd just decide to pay you less than owed. Which could/would be followed by legal action.

Reactions: Ginji

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
My main complain about this game is it's all over the place. I bet it would gain even more popularity if it was just a visual novel or just a game without grinding.

Interface is also not so helping, you just see same scenes oever and over again. I just hope someday someone make a mod that just goes with the flow and one time of every scene. I'm sure game would be awesome like that.

I didn't have my save from months ago and dreading to go back the game, does anyone have for both love and corruption routes?

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
May I ask if Denos City [BackHole] is the prequel of this game due Nicole have appeared in this VN? I just finished this game a while ago and I'm quite surprised that a character from the "The Tyrant" did have some sort of cameo in this game. I just noticed in the hint section of the game the name of Nicole. I did unlock the route to see that Nicole was the said character.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
May I ask if Denos City [BackHole] is the prequel of this game due Nicole have appeared in this VN? I just finished this game a while ago and I'm quite surprised that a character from the "The Tyrant" did have some sort of cameo in this game. I just noticed in the hint section of the game the name of Nicole. I did unlock the route to see that Nicole was the said character.
I think this game started before Denos City, so rather a cameo appearance in that game.

Reactions: Natsu40
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes