Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
guys, you think there is hope for this game?
its been more than 4 months without an update from the dev, if i were capable in coding and using renpy, i might have taken the mantle for this game and made it better than what it is currently.
any ideas is someone wants to take the mantle for this game or something?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
How much of the content you miss if you take the non NTR path?
It's hard to say, but maybe 30%-33%. I think Corruption has most content, then ntr and love has least, but it's roughly one third content for each branch. Also, you can combine corruption and love, but some scenes are exclusive.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
probably the only game where the mc doesnt look like part of the family
You haven't played very many, have you?
Most of the characters in most of the games here have no familial resemblance to anyone else in their "families". The most familiar is the brunette mother (and father, if he's not dead) with blonde, redhead and black haired children, with facial features and body builds that look like random people pulled off the street.

Yes, it bugs the Hell out of me, too.

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
I believe they talk already and I understand SAZ has already said he will not be working on this game. A collaboration might be in the best interest of Saddoggames but that's assuming that SAZ has the time to invest in helping them make the game and also assuming that Saddoggames is willing to share his payment.
SAZ already working on their mod so i guess they are willing
but i think milking the fan base with just a small update every year for money is better motivation than finishing the game and putting the work then payments stop

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
really great story there is no doubt about that i just wish that the animations would be little bit better in quality and fps, I think that with some work it might have the potential to get into top 10...
They don't have to make it a sandbox if it's easier for the developers it could work fine as VN as well.
That's my humble opinion xD cheers guys

Reactions: Qrex II

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018
Good Day Saddoggames,

hope that you did not plan Abandoned the game, I really enjoy your twisted plot how to corrupted woman.
and I agree with General Scorpion opinion that you should have a batter animation, maybe you should re-master the whole game.

If by any change you plan to Abandoned the game, please consider discuss it with other developer remaster the game and complete it. while you may not get profit while do it, maybe you can try to convince the to give your certain % of royalty. i may not much but at least you have something, for your net project maybe/your survival during pandemic covid-19

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Everytime i think about supporting games again another one gets abandoned, guess its a sign to stop thinking about it ever again.

Reactions: Mwanted

wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
Great game, but it took me forever to figure out how to progress. I kept getting stumped: I delivered the packages and was welcomed in the gang, but then wasn't able to get access to the basement. I finally figured out that actually your relation with the girls needs to be high enough to proceed, trigger the basement events, and make them your sluts. Makes sense I guess.

So with full-on NTR where Davide gets the girls (he could have them, really, as long as I could also have my way with them or join) it is not possible to proceed to for example Nicole's second date. I kinda wanted Frank to knock up Cass and Davide to knock up Alexis though, is that still possible then?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Wierd how a game with so much potential got abandoned. Literally the devs could just rip the fanart thread and still come ahead.
If you don't know what's it about, then it's always about the money.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes