Feb 7, 2018
An oxymoron in it's purest form.
Ptfff, cynical does not equal realistic. You can always assume the worst without giving any thought to the matter and what is that if not lacking experience, wisdom and good judgement?

You don't have to be innocent to be naïve after all.

gatoteton

Aug 20, 2021
I have a question, i am playing this game on android version and i cant turn on/off the incest, its predefined in off

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
I have a question, i am playing this game on android version and i cant turn on/off the incest, its predefined in off
I guess there is no option to turn incest ON. U need to apply incest patch before porting the game for android. U can download the incest applied latest version from brandygames website.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
3xtreme I have seen your great review but i'm not with you in the "minus point system"
You can be always in control with the characters you do not want to go on the dark side...
Just gift every day flowers or love clothes and that character will never go to the dark!

This is just one of the great feature in this game (I think this game is unique in this)... of course if you forget to gift her she will cheat on you!
And if you do not want to go in the dark for all girls you can disable NTR option.
I think is perfect and allow you and other players to play as they want!
4 stars are also good for the actual release.

Feb 7, 2018
Any information regarding the next release, Patreon hasn't had any news for months...
Observe the [Abandoned] tag of this thread if you would. It means either a) The Dev officially abandoned his game in which case there wouldn't be a next release or b) The game fell off the grid for quite a few months and the Dev isn't communicating with anyone about it.

Either way the answer to your question(?) is a sad "no".

Jul 21, 2021
How so i do the deliveries? I've done the same things over and over again. Been to the same places over and over again at different times and I'm getting no where. I'm gonna stop playing this now as I'm not getting anywhere

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
How so i do the deliveries? I've done the same things over and over again. Been to the same places over and over again at different times and I'm getting no where. I'm gonna stop playing this now as I'm not getting anywhere
at 7:00 AM you have to go direct without talking with anyone at home to the subway.
you have to go there at Thussday and Tuesday
you can also sell the redbox twice time in the same day..

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
What part of the
[Abandoned]
tag do you not understand?

He may update it, he may not. Nobody but him knows at the moment.
Actually he did a small update and said others were forthcoming but he had equipment issues and staffing. From what I remember.. really one of my favorites here so I’m hoping for the best

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes