defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Anyone claiming this game is somehow so unique or special it cannot be picked up by another creator is a bit off their rocker. This game is not exactly Poe at work.

It is a decent NTR game, decent. In a genre that has very lacking titles this made it special. It hit some key kinks, that's it. The story was subpar, the models middle of the road, and as far as actual game mechanics . . . .yeah, VN is fine, but nothing to wax about.

Not saying anyone has to, but this is 100% the exact type of game that someone could pick up and run with if they wanted to do so.
I bet a new update is very near
as you can see the owner of the game is
in any case if another creator want "pick up" he has to ask the permission to saddoggames that is the copyright owner!

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I bet a new update is very near
as you can see the owner of the game is
in any case if another creator want "pick up" he has to ask the permission to saddoggames that is the copyright owner!

Lol, copyright does not protect from literally anyone taking the exact same concept, as Sado by no means owns this broad general idea, and making their own version with new assets. Some small changes would need to be made, but, frankly, there is a lot of room for improvement in the original anyway. No one needs permission to take the torch left abandoned and do something nearly identical or even better.

Reactions: Fongart

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Lol, copyright does not protect from literally anyone taking the exact same concept, as Sado by no means owns this broad general idea, and making their own version with new assets. Some small changes would need to be made, but, frankly, there is a lot of room for improvement in the original anyway. No one needs permission to take the torch left abandoned and do something nearly identical or even better.
1) something "nearly" is not the same game lol)
2) Models and renders are copyright protected as photos of a phtographer or even more.
3) if you have the skll to start a new project that is inspired to this one you have to declare it.. and cannt be the same game!
4) you will never be able to open an account on patreon to collect money if you do not have the permission of the original author

So (LoL) do it... but the models will be not the same and the name of the Family will be something different of an already existing story and for sure The original will be always better. (only pro developers can make maybe a better looking renders... I love the renders in The Tyrant.. are very well made and the atmopsphere is unique and very impressive.

If you want look for a good example there was a rpg Game called "The Corruption of Jennifer" abandoned by the original author
after some time a "professional software house... INCETON Games has the rights of many stories from different authors and graphic designers--- Inceton bought the rights and the models asking the permission to the original author.
now the game is called: INSIDE JENNIFER and the rights are owned by INCETON GAMES!.

believe me, no one of the professional game developers will start a game that require MANY YEARS OF HARD WORK.. with the risk of a dispute on the rights... no one will accept to stolen the models of an ALREADY PUBLISHED GAME whitout the permission of the original author that has his own Patreon account.
There are serious risk that the original author will ask for the rights and all the money colletted will back to the owner of the original story.

I know you are in pirate website so you think that any of the intellectual work here can be stolen without consequences... but believe me NO ONE OF THE AUTHORS of games in this and other web site will never start a game that is in developing.. NO Patreon for him
HE WILL BE BANNED FOR EVER and will never be able to open an account!

Saddogame is still working in this game... if someone is interested in his own intellectual work... just send him a serious written email and maybe he will replay to you

This game is almost complete
The story is clear
only some adjustmnt in the connections is required...
Ithink the game will be completed at Version 1.0 or 1.1

for the rest... the game is very very well made and the prove is in the ammount of the new posts that are in this thread.
(just look at the other "abandoned" game threads).. another abandoned game with a lot of new posts is Project Sage! (almost completed game)

Last edited:

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
2) Models and renders are copyright protected as photos of a phtographer or even more.
3) if you have the skll to start a new project that is inspired to this one you have to declare it.. and cannt be the same game!
4) you will never be able to open an account on patreon to collect money if you do not have the permission of the original author

So (LoL) do it... but the models will be not the same and the name of the Family will be something different of an already existing story and for sure The original will be always better. (only pro developers can make maybe a better looking renders... I love the renders in The Tyrant.. are very well made and the atmopsphere is unique and very impressive.

If you want look for a good example there was a rpg Game called "The Corruption of Jennifer" abandoned by the original author
after some time a "professional software house... INCETON Games has the rights of many stories from different authors and graphic designers--- Inceton bought the rights and the models asking the permission to the original author.
now the game is called: INSIDE JENNIFER and the rights are owned by INCETON GAMES!.

believe me, no one of the professional game developers will start a game that require MANY YEARS OF HARD WORK.. with the risk of a dispute on the rights... no one will accept to stolen the models of an ALREADY PUBLISHED GAME whitout the permission of the original author that has his own Patreon account.
There are serious risk that the original author will ask for the rights and all the money colletted will back to the owner of the original story.

I know you are in pirate website so you think that any of the intellectual work here can be stolen without consequences... but believe me NO ONE OF THE AUTHORS of games in this and other web site will never start a game that is in developing.. NO Patreon for him

Saddogame is still working in this game... if someone is interested in his own intellectual work... just send him a serious written email and maybe he will replay to you

The story is clear

for the rest... the game is very very well made and the prove is in the ammount of the new posts that are in this thread.
(just look at the other "abandoned" game threads).. another abandoned game with a lot of new posts is Project Sage! (almost completed game)

1) I never said it would be exactly the same. Nearly is close enough. This game story is so generic that nearly is essentially the same.
2) Already agreed that new models and renders would need to be redone. We are not arguing on this.
3) No, you really don't dude. When you are using the same names and world yes, like a movie based on a pre-existing book, but in a case where you are simply doing a similar story with similar events no, you really, really don't. You simply do not know what you are talking about. Furthermore, Tyrant is so generic that even minor changes would make it more than different enough.
4) See point 3, yeah, yeah you will. Even if Sado pressed it, Sado would need to submit a claim and it would be a legal battle that is far more costly than $600 something he makes off it now.

I could continue to refute all your claims, but you're just wrong. Source: Literally in the publishing industry and work in copyright law.

I get you like Tyrant, I did too. Quit white knighting when no one is attacking it. As for the game being finished . . . dude, it has been almost a year since last update post.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

The story is clear

Can you actually claim copyright on any of these models? Seems like Daz themselves would take issue with that.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Can you actually claim copyright on any of these models? Seems like Daz themselves would take issue with that.
I've not looked at the Daz model for asset use, but I would imagine if Sado paid for the asset itself, like off an asset markeplace, they would own in them respect to that game/project. Or, if they paid for software to create a unique asset Sado would own said assets depending on the terms of the license from Daz.

TLDR: If Sado paid for the assets, he can probably claim limited copyright of those specific assets in this project at the very least.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I've not looked at the Daz model for asset use, but I would imagine if Sado paid for the asset itself, like off an asset markeplace, they would own in them respect to that game/project. Or, if they paid for software to create a unique asset Sado would own said assets depending on the terms of the license from Daz.

TLDR: If Sado paid for the assets, he can probably claim limited copyright of those specific assets in this project at the very least.
As far as I know for DAZ, you acquire a "License to use", you don't own the assets. You acquire a copyright to the finished render when it is rendered in 2D form as per the terms in the EULA but the copyright of the asset themselves remain with the PA and/or Daz.

In theory, if anyone recreated the assets, or as close to, since it's not the original ones, it's fine. Basically, you can not take the 2D render, but, there's nothing stopping you from re-creating them.

Raymo

Aug 24, 2021
How to run game on Android? In my mobile it opens & stuck then nothing happen how to fix this issue?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I never said it would be exactly the same. Nearly is close enough. This game story is so generic that nearly is essentially the same.
what makes this story interesting is just what you call "so generic" it makes the story fascinating and full of sense because every player can imagine with his head what happens between one scene and another. if some ather author goes more deep in the story
In yellow down here is the main story that you are calling GENERIC! For me is not generic at all, there are not similar storyline in the adult game scenario:

Mum became a widow while her son completed his college education and remarried to a detective who. after some month, was given an assignment to work under cover by involving his entire new family in a dangerous operation to stop some drug trafficking... AFTER THAT the MC backs to the mom home after finishing his studies

The great skill of saddog lies precisely in making the evolution of the history of the family in the hands of the player who with his choices can decide the fate of this unique or very rare family.
In other words the new hypothetical developer has to start again an absolutely not "generic story" already written and very very well writen:
the same difference that there is in reading a good book and watching the film which is the adaptation of the same book (in this case the movie director has the permission of whoever owns the rights of the book.

This game allow the player to fantasize about the drama of the MC family!

You are just asking for someone to start a similar story I think it will be very hard to find because artists are they own brains they will never agree to write a story that could be criticized as plagiarism.
I think this will never happen
The point is not the copyrights... The point is: This story is already written and complete! (only the game require some technical adjustment to go for the 3 endings). The story is COMPLETE!

I agree with you ONLY if the new hypothetical game will be a different game in all axpect including models but with the same story will be the pathetic copy of something that already exists in The Tyrant!

Personally for me this story is unique in the games panorama and that is why this story will remain a milestone in the world of adult games for long long times and years!

at the end... I'd like to know what you think about the following (you have ignored this in your replay)

So why Inceton games asked for the permission to made a remake of "the corruption of Jennifer"?

Just a retoric question never mind man:cool:

In theory, if anyone recreated the assets, or as close to, since it's not the original ones, it's fine. Basically, you can not take the 2D render, but, there's nothing stopping you from re-creating them.
When you buy an asset on DAZ store ... you cannot find anymore the same asset... so you need to ask permission to Saddogames if you want use the same model assett

so the models will be differeny for sure...
have you seen the Tyrant fan page?

There are also some good renders but in the majority they look like caricatures of the original character
In some additional pic created in the SAZ-MOD there are also some not perfect images of the models (and I think SAZ are using some renders from the fan page as I know!)
Actually i remember in a different game the appearance of a pathetic copy of Monica from fashion business (Pandora's box 1)
usually the remake of already existing model are hilarious

Last edited:

Araxos91

Mar 5, 2019
Hi. I just wanted to say I'm a big fan of the game and I really hope you keep it up. I would be very happy if there were more scenes where the women are used by other guys. But first and foremost it would be nice if it would continue.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
That is not how it works Saddog owns the render not the Daz asset any one can buy the same asset from Daz and use it they don't need Saddogs permission.
yes but the result disconnect by this story will not be the same
In any case this game is too famous for a graphic developer to use the same model on his own game. (if he want to do an original story)

Last edited:

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
yes but the result disconnect by this story will not be the same
In any case this game is too famous for a graphic developer to use the same model on his own game. (if he want to do an original story)
We'll just have to agree to disagree. You put a lot of stock in the story. I do not. I think it was, to be honest, pretty bad. Only the specific NTR kinks at play interested me. No shade. To each their own, but I just personally think that literally, any story could capture the same feel and vibe with little difficulty. The plot is not exactly rocket science.

You really just need the following to have basically the same game:

1. Motherly figure, Innocent Figure, Firery Character + Patriarch in Familial Unit
2. Unsavory figures brought into unit (Wolves in the pen motif)
3. PoV attached to Familial Unit, but removed enough to go down multiple routes
4. NTR and other kinks

Bam, done. Obviously, work outside of those themes still needs to be of a certain quality, models, and dialogue, which would be hard work, but this game is certainly not a unique Mastercraft that can't be replaced.

Again, you are free to disagree obviously. I do not mean to bash your favor of this game. It's cool you loved it so much. Just a difference of opinion.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Again, you are free to disagree obviously. I do not mean to bash your favor of this game. It's cool you loved it so much. Just a difference of opinion.
Sorry, I do not understand your replay!
I just was talking about another developer can continue this game without author permission....

you are free to dislike the game you want and in this I totally agree with you even I don't understand why you post in a thread with a game that you don't like!

Cheers:unsure::p:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joyandsex

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You put a lot of stock in the story
The story is exactly as i said in the yellow paragraph in my previous post
Mum became a widow while her son completed his college education and remarried to a detective who. after some month, was given an assignment to work under cover by involving his entire new family in a dangerous operation to stop some drug trafficking... AFTER THAT the MC backs to the mom home after finishing his studies
Just start the game from the beginning.

Bruce is the second husband of Nicole... He his a police detective... if you play the game you will be able to know that also Vivian (she also works as bartender with Nicole iat the city pub) is a police woman in the same undercover mission with Bruce
Vivian.png

That is why this game cannot be remade with a differet story line... All actions in the 3 different paths have sense only because the intro at the start must be played!

so please do not skip the introduction of this great game before play!

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You really just need the following to have basically the same game:

1. Motherly figure, Innocent Figure, Firery Character + Patriarch in Familial Unit
4. NTR and other kinks
This is not this game!
I will never follow a game that would be a total nonsense...

Without the prologue your game will be a total non sense game... and for sure you are free to start this fantastic ga,e without plot

I will try your game but I think will be just a super FLOP!
The Tyrant is a very very realistc drama!
I do not like to play futa and storues disconnected from the real world!
I love the movie AVATAR but to create a story of fantasy world like AVATAR you need a super skilled developers...

Good luck

Reactions: Joyandsex

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
There is no innocent motherly and no patriarchal figure in The Tyrant
SAM is the MC and he comes home after graduating and finds his family different because after his father died mom got married to a total stranger for him
Nicole needs money to live that is why she married a Cop accepting the undercover mission.
Casandra is not innocent at all.. She is an influencer with fake bobs and ring implants in the nipples
Also Alexis has already begun to lose her innocence when her father died and her mother married another man

Sam is the only one innocent at the start of the game he is really surprised how his family changed after the tragedy of his father. He has to find out how his family is changed!
Maybe he will be the new patriarch of his family... but this depend on the choices.
Unpleasant figures in this game are Bruce's and Nicole's partners for the undercover assignment-
Strictly connected with the plot

Multiples routes? why! this drama is focused on the Sam's family and there are already side stories with Irina and Alexis (lesbian path).. or Irina and Cassandra.
Too much routes in a drama are not a good idea
4. NTR and other kinks
NTR and kinks disconnected from the plot has total non sense and should cause a "generic" story line! (you called generic if i'm correct)
the routes in this games are caused by the player choices.
----
If you read the dialogs you will be able to know the story line of The Tyrant! It is a perfect plot for a real adult game!
This plot can be ported as is in a TV series like HBO or StarzPlay
It is an amazing drama!
I'm sure Sam will be able to win!

Great Job Saddoggames!
Hope you will be able to complete the story!

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes