paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
hello.... can anyone tell me ... who is MC actually .... thanks
Not sure I understand the question?
- MC is the char you play
- MC is the son in the modded / restored version
- The cousin in the released game version
That should answer most optional answers.
- Next question, who is god?....

Reactions: sevensham

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I used Cheat.
But no new event was found.
Just repeated the same routine

View attachment 62269
Look at the images in the film (open using software available on this forum) and see what you are missing, since you ahvent stated what you are missing? - most scenes are obtained via a low relationship set of points and not on hard mode.
Scenes changes I can remember are
- Little sis secret location (2pm)
- Little sis toilet (3pm)
- The club (7pm)
- Mum in morn after 2am scene (7am)
It is also worth trying the modded version once you have done this although it is only for .20 at the moment. A lot harder in contents but easier accessable.

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
Not sure I understand the question?
- MC is the char you play
- MC is the son in the modded / restored version
- The cousin in the released game version
That should answer most optional answers.
- Next question, who is god?....
THANKS

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
Look at the images in the film (open using software available on this forum) and see what you are missing, since you ahvent stated what you are missing? - most scenes are obtained via a low relationship set of points and not on hard mode.
Scenes changes I can remember are
- Little sis secret location (2pm)
- Little sis toilet (3pm)
- The club (7pm)
- Mum in morn after 2am scene (7am)
It is also worth trying the modded version once you have done this although it is only for .20 at the moment. A lot harder in contents but easier accessable.
PARAGON ... WHICH SOFTWARE CAN OPEN?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@sevensham It's called UnRen. It's in the tools and tutorials thread. Download it then put the UnRen.bat the same folder as the exe. Drag the exe over the UnRen and let it open a CMD window. Select 1 and watch it work. Note the .rpa files it extracted and move those out of the game folder. Look in Game/images. They are ordered by time/char/.

Reactions: sevensham

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
@sevensham It's called UnRen. It's in the tools and tutorials thread. Download it then put the UnRen.bat the same folder as the exe. Drag the exe over the UnRen and let it open a CMD window. Select 1 and watch it work. Note the .rpa files it extracted and move those out of the game folder. Look in Game/images. They are ordered by time/char/.
Thanks muttdoggy .... :)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Not a big fan of the new relation system .
I agree losing some point time from time when you don't interact with them but like this , it's a little too high .
I spend time to build relation on 2.0 and with 2.5 , i'm loosing -20 every night to everyone .. Loosing -2/-3 everynight ok no problem , neg 20 it's too much i think .
Go to your room, click on the PC and turn hard mode off. Now you will only lose -3 to -5 if you don't interact and I have mostly been seeing no negatives every time I sleep now. The NTR will still be there if you chose it at the beginning if you wanted it. ;)

Reactions: wep and paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Go to your room, click on the PC and turn hard mode off. Now you will only lose -3 to -5 if you don't interact and I have mostly been seeing no negatives every time I sleep now. The NTR will still be there if you chose it at the beginning if you wanted it. ;)
We need to put your reply on the first page to save the question coming up, otherwise we shall ahve a repeat of last month and the irina situation - Thanks drac :)

Reactions: SomeOldFart

kays

Jan 4, 2018
maybe someone of u has a save where anything is done for the version wich doenst bug at the redhead girl for me? kinda dont wanna replay all of it to find out thats still bugs for me would be nice

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
We need to put your reply on the first page to save the question coming up, otherwise we shall ahve a repeat of last month and the irina situation - Thanks drac :)
I'm taking note of the number of the post. So we can link it when we need it. No point to put it in OP. Nobody read the OP. The point system is clearly explained in the changelog and I re-posted it several times already without success. XD

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Like it, but the settings are odd.

Some quick glitches...

1: When you keep clicking on a location, after being there... It "re-rolls" or "resets" the scene, in some instances. Thus, in the kitchen, at times, you can see no-one, or one of the girls. If no-one is there, you can click again, until they show. If you get a dud-response, rollback and reload again by clicking until the scene reloads, until you get the interactive response you desire. (Not sure if you are using "RenPy-Random, or python random". RenPy random is roll-back safe, python rerolls every time it is encountered.)

Code:
renpy.random
This object is a random number generator that implements the Python random
number generation interface. Randomness can be generated by calling the
various methods this object exposes. See the Python documentation for the full
list, but the most useful are:

renpy.random.random()
Return the next random floating point number in the range (0.0, 1.0).

renpy.random.randint(a, b)
Return a random integer such that a <= N <= b.

renpy.random.choice(seq)
Return a random element from the non-empty sequence seq.

Unlike the standard Python random number generator, this object cooperates
with rollback, generating the same numbers regardless of how many times we
rollback. It should be used instead of the standard Python random module.
2: Sometimes the "interactive" icon does not disappear after selection. Thus, you can click it again, though nothing happens when you click it.

3: With multiple selections available for interactions. Sometimes it ends after just one selection, and other times it reloads the selections for another selection. Seems random... (Eg, shower scene. Select bottom to top, and all selections stay. Select any other order, and they all disappear after one selection and you end-up, at times, standing inside an empty shower that is no-longer occupied. Instead of being cast-out to the front door of an occupied shower.)

4: Severe De-Ja-Vous... Some points keep collecting, but week keeps repeating. That confused the fuck out of me, until about the fourth repeat, and I finally saw the tiny note at the bottom of the screen, about "Weekends not available yet", but doesn't explain the repeating weeks. With the randomness, before discovering the glitches above, I went nearly eight weeks before anything sex-related happened. Thus, there is roughly a 1/6th chance that someone will see anything in the first week, ever... 5 of 6 times, they wouldn't see any sexual interactions. (At least on my settings. Selected "Hard-NTR", thinking it was going to be hard-core NTR, not "impossible to advance NTR", which was redundant when selecting non-NTR, making the game nearly impossible to advance at all.)

5: NTR/Cuckold setting is not quite done right... You still get a hand-job and see people having sex with "people you love". Except you just don't see lots of it, or get any sex yourself. Cuckold has nothing to do with YOU not having sex... It has to do with YOU being forced into seeing others having sex, with ones you love. (Being forced to watch and/or also participate, while others dominate/fuck your "lover", in front of you.)

6: Interaction with girl in hallway, on failure, takes you to some rotten yellow doors, (the secret place). Leaving you wondering why you are looking at two random doors, after just talking to her in the hallway... A place you can't "get to", and have "never seen", up until this point...

7: Many times, bedrooms let you in, (scene in the room), when they should be closed doors with you standing outside. (Still has the interactions, as if the door is there, at times, but you are standing in the room.)

8: Basement interaction icon, due to glitch above with reloading... The interaction icon also disappears from another glitch. (It is there while hovering over the room icon, but disappears when you move the mouse off the icon, to click the interaction icon.) Which you can't even do, even if you are in the "gang", in the non-NTR and Hard-NTR mode. (Says you are not in the gang, even though you just did the gang thing.)

9: Every time you "get a tan", you have to rename the lady there... That is annoying. It resets her name when the week resets, or you have hard-coded the renaming, without checking to see if she already has a name selected. (I imagine that would be fine, if the instance didn't keep repeating, but it always repeats, on every "tanning".)

P.S. "Vanilla" normally translates into "Normal sex", or "Soft-BDSM" and "mild fetishes". It doesn't normally translate, or find use in "relationships". It has nothing to do with NTR/Cuckolding, which is still "Normal sex", or "Vanilla". Abnormal "non vanilla" sex would be something like fucking dogs, scat, water-sports, anal, odd insertions. Abnormal "non vanilla" relationships would be, partner swapping, cheating, cuckolding and orgies. (Having sex in a non-vanilla relationship does not make it non-vanilla sex, unless the sexual act is also non-vanilla.)

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
maybe someone of u has a save where anything is done for the version wich doenst bug at the redhead girl for me? kinda dont wanna replay all of it to find out thats still bugs for me would be nice
The game save does not stop the red head girl issue and since we are now on .25 their should be no issue? (only a prob on .20)- still need to add in the phone cheat and the incest add on though at the minimum to get all options, or if you wanna go the whole hog add the options for Ctrl + D.
- All details in the last few pages.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Does the incest patch work from previous versions? I didn't try it...just made it an option after the NTR question when starting a game instead, works fine for me, without the permanency of the other mod. Replaces a file for my phone mod, but the modification I made to get the phone-mod to work won't bother anything even if you don't have that mod.
phone mod

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
4: Severe De-Ja-Vous... Some points keep collecting, but week keeps repeating. That confused the fuck out of me, until about the fourth repeat, and I finally saw the tiny note at the bottom of the screen, about "Weekends not available yet", but doesn't explain the repeating weeks. With the randomness, before discovering the glitches above, I went nearly eight weeks before anything sex-related happened. Thus, there is roughly a 1/6th chance that someone will see anything in the first week, ever... 5 of 6 times, they wouldn't see any sexual interactions. (At least on my settings. Selected "Hard-NTR", thinking it was going to be hard-core NTR, not "impossible to advance NTR", which was redundant when selecting non-NTR, making the game nearly impossible to advance at all.)
Yep, as I stated before there should be a period at the start of the game (like a week or so) where relationships don't decrease. I set NTR to on, but no hard mode. I'm not particularly playing the game to see the NTR (maybe on 3rd playthrough when love and corruption paths are done) but to have a challenge. The thing is apart from Mom and lil sis the characters start at 0 relationship and you can run into NTR scenes on the 1st day without even having a chance to boost the points to prevent it.

From previous explanations I thought saddog was aiming for a mode that gives you a challenge and the danger of getting NTR scenes if not played correctly. And for everyone who wants to see those scenes anyway you can activate the hard mode which almost guarantees it.

So in order to have a chance at the start to consolidate all the relationships the player needs to have some kind of protection time. Otherwise there is no point in making a hard mode since you can and will run into NTR scenes whatsoever unless you know about them and actively avoid them (like not going to a specific location at a specific time).

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Does the incest patch work from previous versions? I didn't try it...just made it an option after the NTR question when starting a game instead, works fine for me, without the permanency of the other mod. Replaces a file for my phone mod, but the modification I made to get the phone-mod to work won't bother anything even if you don't have that mod.
phone mod
Yup, patch from 0.2 still works. He had to take the incest question out because of the Patreon BS.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
XD Work on your game, dude.
I suspect that at some point in the future that repeating events or having to rename characters over and over again will go away or be significantly reduced. I can only assume that Saddog will add a time limit at some point like his previous game.

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. I use renpy.random. But when the game is finished, rollback will be disabled, so you can cheat now while playing the BETA.

2. That's on purpose. The interactions should expand and then I think it's weird when the icon disappears.

3. That's also on purpose. It's all written on patreon. Because you can do only peeping you aren't loosing time here. So like it lasts only ~ 10 minutes, but the game time add always 1 hour (I don't want to split it in lower units), so the girl finish showering and you can do something else.

4. That's also planned. The days, weeks will always repeat and you can expand the events with more points or using items (when the shop is implented). The weekends comes also with later updates. And there will be no time limit, because you can play it as a sandbox game.

5. I'm not sure what you're trying to say. You can't have sex with your lovers because there aren't any scenes implented yet. But it's planned like you described there.

6. She showed you the way to this new location and you can go there on your own later. But you can't yet because it's only the starting scene in the hallway implented.

7. That must be buggy, but I couldn't reproduce this bug yet.

8. You can't enter the basement yet, there are other things to do before. It's also all explained at patreon.

9. That's a bug. Thanks for the hint.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes