juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Look, about de point system.

I don't like it, to see all scenes i have to play it 3 times, because if you get you points too high they start to get low without any way to stop it, and i'm not a fan of NTR. I like it like "you lose, you get NTR".

It have no sense that if you get too close to someone, you just star to lose points with them.

"You lose points if you don't interact with someone for a day or two or if a event when some elso obtain points with them happen". That make sense, lose points because you are too close don't.

Loosing points if the relationship it's no there yet, if the events haven't happen yet make sense, but lower them to a number. Not in -10 every night.

Example: You have 40 points with mom, but the events to make you relationship closer, like the 23:00 event when she give you a kiss or a handjob, haven't happen, they lower to 30, but if you have 32 points the next day they lower to 30 as well. If don get more points for the next day they don't get any lower.

If you don't get any point with mom for two or three days, you star loosing points, but not too many. OR, someone else start winning them.

it doesn't make sense that if your points get too low you get NTR. I can work with that, but i think a sistem of points or influence or somethig that show you the amount of power the other have over someone, would work better to be an indicator of NTR.

Example: You have 0 points with mom, but the guy that work with your dad also have 0 points, you have no NTR. You have 30 points with mom but the other guy have 40, you can get NTR but can avoid it. You get 0 points but the other guy hace 30, you can't avoid NTR.

It can also be 30% of influence/control or 60% of influence/control, and besides the points you have a % of influece/control as well, if they hace more influence that you, you get NTR.

Influence/control depending on the relationship, influence for love, control for corruption.

That is what i think of the game soo far.

I like it, the corruption works... weir, because with irina corruption means you get a little more of control with her, but with your lil sis, means you are getting more pervert with her.

Both are corruption, but are two different thing because the caracters are different.

I really like that. They are not just skins the relationship with everyone is diferente.

Reactions: Maragdus

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017

A question if i may.

Is the current point system permanent or will you change it later to one more inline with your original plan of losing points to specific rivals and/or when we ignore a girl?

Look, about de point system.

I don't like it, to see all scenes i have to play it 3 times, because if you get you points too high they start to get low without any way to stop it, and i'm not a fan of NTR. I like it like "you lose, you get NTR".

It have no sense that if you get too close to someone, you just star to lose points with them.

"You lose points if you don't interact with someone for a day or two or if a event when some elso obtain points with them happen". That make sense, lose points because you are too close don't.

Loosing points if the relationship it's no there yet, if the events haven't happen yet make sense, but lower them to a number. Not in -10 every night.

Example: You have 40 points with mom, but the events to make you relationship closer, like the 23:00 event when she give you a kiss or a handjob, haven't happen, they lower to 30, but if you have 32 points the next day they lower to 30 as well. If don get more points for the next day they don't get any lower.

If you don't get any point with mom for two or three days, you star loosing points, but not too many. OR, someone else start winning them.

it doesn't make sense that if your points get too low you get NTR. I can work with that, but i think a sistem of points or influence or somethig that show you the amount of power the other have over someone, would work better to be an indicator of NTR.

Example: You have 0 points with mom, but the guy that work with your dad also have 0 points, you have no NTR. You have 30 points with mom but the other guy have 40, you can get NTR but can avoid it. You get 0 points but the other guy hace 30, you can't avoid NTR.

It can also be 30% of influence/control or 60% of influence/control, and besides the points you have a % of influece/control as well, if they hace more influence that you, you get NTR.

Influence/control depending on the relationship, influence for love, control for corruption.

That is what i think of the game soo far.

I like it, the corruption works... weir, because with irina corruption means you get a little more of control with her, but with your lil sis, means you are getting more pervert with her.

Both are corruption, but are two different thing because the caracters are different.

I really like that. They are not just skins the relationship with everyone is diferente.
Your description is close to the original concept.

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing has to be permanent until it isn't the final game.
My plan is to add the originial setup to the system now.
I'll release the shop-patch in the next 2 days (before January ends) and then you can buy items to boost your relationships.
Then it could get much more easier, maybe to easy and then we'll see if more balance is needed.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for you fantastic work, Saddog. I like most of the changes introduced in this update and I feel that this game is slowly shaping up to become something very special. The relationship point system may need some tuning, but it’s a necessary mechanic and therefore a welcomed addition.

Some concerns about the relationship system I have comes from the fact that I play this game mostly for what it distinguishes it from the competition: full-blown NTR.

In the first place, I feel the change from “hardcore NTR” option to “hard mode” prevents me to play the game the way I want: I was centered to Nicole/Mom’s routine because she’s my favorite character and, before I could realize it (and not wanting it), she was refusing Davide and throwing herself to the MC. I think we should have to option to choose normal, hard and impossible difficulties, no reason they shouldn’t cohabit.

Secondly, I’m not sure I understand how the stats work in the long run. Ie. will it be possible to date Irina with a relationship level close to 0 and a high love/corruption stat? I think such thing should be possible regardless of the possibility of becoming cuckolded while dating. If so, the “relationship” stat may be better renamed to “influence” or something similar.

Finally, so far it seems that “corruption” dialogue options and the stat itself are geared towards domination (and perhaps they should award more relationship/influence points). Since I want to play a submissive MC and want to see the NTR content with all the characters, I always choose “love” options in the dialogues but in case of Alexis/Little Sister it seems that in order to awaken her sexuality and planting ntr ideas in her mind one has to act dominant with her (which is a little paradoxical). I hope in the future we’ll get to push all the characters to become the gangsters’ bitches while in a “love” path with them.

I hope this rant is not too much nitpicking. I love the game so far and I just try to offer my point of view in case it may be useful.

Cheers!

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
6. She showed you the way to this new location and you can go there on your own later. But you can't yet because it's only the starting scene in the hallway implented.

No, she doesn't, if she replies... "Sorry, I don't want to talk now"... You just appear there with the door closed.

7. That must be buggy, but I couldn't reproduce this bug yet.

Wait until 0:00 or 1:00, and click the first girls room. (You are standing inside, in stead of outside, but she is obviously sleeping. On certain days.) On one day, that same room, the scene is the bedroom, not the closed doors. But it has the closed-doors icon/actions... Listen, Peep, Open.

Another, I assume, bug...

If you "don't interact with the girls, you lose points when sleeping"... I am finding it the opposite. Not interacting, I am seeing "no points changed", but interactions are -5, -10, -15 though I have done all the same interactions as before. "Talking" and/or "Corrupt" and/or "Love", all seems to remove points, sometimes, but not in other cases.

I also noticed that some points are not granted. When seeing "Love/Corrupt" -> "Love" -> "Corrupt", I am only getting 1 corrupt point, or only one love point, not 2 of each. I will try to isolate which actual conversations do this... But, it seems like all of them. (Noticed when I was trying to advance the red-head, who starts-off as brown hair in the beginning. She only had 1 point of "Love", when I did a few things with her. Kitchen, Livingroom, while introducing her friend.)

I understand this is early-on, so content is thin... I just didn't care for the lack of notice, within the game. Having a dependence on an external source, such as patreon, for game info, is not great. It should be a bonus, an insight, but not a requirement to "make sense of what we are playing", while we are playing it. :p (Just my opinion there.) Like the mention of "no weekends yet", should have been in a clear pop-up info-box, at-least once. Letting the players know, that the game will now repeat, like ground-hog day, until further development is completed.

I have not checked-out the patreon page yet. I was asked to look at this game, by another writer here. A fan of yours, making a mod for your game.

Like I said, I like it... I can see the current content spreading-out to cover a greater span, with more stuff stashed in the middle, easily. Seems like fun, even when it repeats itself. Except for the current "grind" feel, without much time to get much done, forcing a week to fly-by faster than it needs to, to accomplish unlocking of the existing content.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Tyrant you have broken my perverted heart, you come very well, you were going to be one of my favorites

U

User_17502

So after playing through the update as well as looking through the source code all I can say is; "Well, Shit!"

1. I hate the new relationship system. It seems too complicated. Instead of having a chance at the characters not talking it would make more sense that if you lose relationship points with them they act differently. Sure this might be a little extra dialogue that might end in a refusal if you let the relationship hit 0 but that makes sense to me. I mean who wants to play a game with a 50% chance that you won't be able to do shit and if you keep rolling bad you can't even raise the relationship. Seems like a flaw in the mechanics of the game.

I'm definitely changing that system in my mod. Sure that means a lot more dialogue for me to write but at the same time makes the game so much simpler for the player and better for the game in general.

2. Big sis corruption way to fast. Come on man like don't cocktease for so long with the mother and sister then immediately provide the big sister. She should be the hardest to get involved with after the mother. She should never be calling the MC master so soon. That should be a hard fought battle with her where she finally gives in. But that's just me. I guess I want the game to slow down a little when it comes to the change in the characters.

3. WTF MOM! Nah man. That fucking 7am scene is bullshit and I ain't having that shit. What kind of mother did this poor bastard get? Your son just saw this asshole fucking you (heh) and you yell at him??? Nah this some stupid shit. That truly betrays everything we know about the mother. Instead she should ... fuck it ill put it in my mod the way that interaction goes.

4. Little sister stuff is nice. Maybe a little fast on the whole secret place thing but i like the added options and how the character is getting corrupted into the perfect fucktoy for the player. That choice is very nice.

6. YES! An entirely separate file for me to mod. Thank you saddog! This makes my life so much easier because I don't have to go hunting in the files for every single change. I can just change one document. That's the best decision ever. Keep that shit up and it will be so easy to find and fix bugs in the game.
After playing around with the setting I find that if I just change the rate of decay on hard mode and lessen the rate of decay on regular the game becomes a lot more manageable. I think that the hard part right now is balancing the access to the ntr content and the entire relationship system. So this will take some time.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
This is a most frustrating game. I can't figure out why I lose relationship points every night.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
This is a most frustrating game. I can't figure out why I lose relationship points every night.
It's the system. If you get too many points with someone you'll beggin to lose points every night. It's a game in construction. The system will change in the future, well... probably will change in the future.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I assume it is an attempt to subdue relationship saturation, like in real life. If you ignore someone, the relationship fades.

However, unlike in reality, it fades back to 0, as if they don't actually know you. Also, it fades horribly fast, by whole numbers, which is currently unbalanced. (Whole-numbers always will be. It needs to be a percentage, based off collective non-interactions. But something like that, is what will hopefully come, in time.)

EG, fading 2% or 10% of your current points, per day, would still be extreme. But not entirely, in this situation, at this games level of completeness. Retaining a minimum of 30% of your highest level, would stop them from getting amnesia, where they seem to treat you like a stranger again. (It would be a bonus if it had double-points for "new actions", and half points for "old actions".)

At the moment, they only limit successful responses and ability to do certain things. Turn off "Hard NTR" in your bedroom, at the computer (which is hard to see, behind the chair. Looks like an icon by the notebook folder, on the desk.) That will remove the -20 points, every day. You should get -0 to -15, depending on ??? (Unsure there, it seems random in how it works.)

Reactions: rodneyeatme

muzy1156

Apr 3, 2017
#### skip

label skip:
scene

TheTyrant-0.2.5\game\scripts (change to + or 0)
<<as an idea for the future, the attitude can not only fall but also grow.>>
Sorry for google translate

label night:
if momntr == True:
$ momrelationship -= 10
if momrelationship < 0:
$ momrelationship = 0
if bigsisntr == True:
$ bigsisrelationship -= 5
if bigsisrelationship < 0:
$ bigsisrelationship = 0
if lilsisntr == True:
$ lilsisrelationship -= 5
if lilsisrelationship < 0:
$ lilsisrelationship = 0
if irinantr == True:
$ irinarelationship -= 3
if irinarelationship < 0:
$ irinarelationship = 0
if susanntr == True:
$ susanrelationship -= 3
if susanrelationship < 0:
$ susanrelationship = 0
if katentr == True:
$ katerelationship -= 3
if katerelationship < 0:
$ katerelationship = 0
if vivianntr == True:
$ vivianrelationship -= 3
if vivianrelationship < 0:
$ vivianrelationship = 0

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
So far the only sexual thing I could find is getting the mother to give me a handjob. What else is there to do?

Z

Zumba

Nothing has to be permanent until it isn't the final game.
My plan is to add the originial setup to the system now.
I'll release the shop-patch in the next 2 days (before January ends) and then you can buy items to boost your relationships.
Then it could get much more easier, maybe to easy and then we'll see if more balance is needed.
Push in more ntr content and more sex scenes next lets see Cassandra and Nicole get busy with that clown Davide who's hair looks like a broom.

And that other broad with big titties that serves drinks at the club get her in the mix aswell.

And less of that jabroni mc that got kicked out of his high school musical.

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
people tell me what values I need to have to start something happening.with the mother I already have over 1000 corruption and besides work by hand .... a spit with the sisters nothing

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Push in more ntr content and more sex scenes next lets see Cassandra and Nicole get busy with that clown Davide who's hair looks like a broom.

And that other broad with big titties that serves drinks at the club get her in the mix aswell.

And less of that jabroni mc that got kicked out of his high school musical.
How about we keep a balance and stop throwing in only NTR and corruption scenes and start having some progression in the love path?

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I turned off Hard NTR and the loss in points does slow down. But I keep repeating the same actions over and over with no different results. I saw a post about the club, but I'm unable to get in. What am I missing?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes