Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
no surprise in only the third update, anyone remember the start of BB and DMD?, slow as a iceberg travelling the straits but we got their in the end, just a little patience.
I don't know if those are the best examples. :coldsweat:

I was never someone complaining about blue balling (cuz I like a slower and steady build up), but DmD needed the whole chapter one (or 15 versions) to make the daughter masturbate. That was too slow even for me. And BB never had that much of a pace either. It was more like here, have a few chunks, please wait 5 days, have another chunk, please wait another week, have another chunk, please sleep 7 days in a row in Mom's bed, chunk, wait a year or so for next dialogue.

Reactions: paragon

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Visit Tanning Salon at 4 PM and 5 PM paying for one hour every time :) and you will see a little more sexual thing
I know the fat owner gets a blowjob from the girl at home shows us all fuck in the game around only our MC lives like a monk and I think the sahadow66 my whether the MC has more sex but as I said he lives like a monk ( although they certainly have more sex ^^)

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I saw a post about the club, but I'm unable to get in. What am I missing?
That is about it, for the interactions, so far...

The tanning salon, you can get a flash from the friend. In the pub, there is a small dialogue with two characters. It is in the morning/afternoon... Just hang-out there and pass time until it opens-up.

szakirari

Aug 3, 2017
I got a little problem. Weirdly for me I'm stuck in a loop and everyday is the same... the dialogue, events, everything. Anybody is able to help me with that issue?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I got a little problem. Weirdly for me I'm stuck in a loop and everyday is the same... the dialogue, events, everything. Anybody is able to help me with that issue?
That's the game right now. Repeat the same scenes over and over and over and over and over and over and never know when you've seen everything (if NTR hard isn't on, you haven't seen everything and if it is on it's darn near impossible to see everything without some form of cheating).
This is now a 1.2GB game, and there's still no sex.
Tried 2am with NTR & Hard-mode on? Though, I suppose 2 single images don't really count....so good point lol

Reactions: bobn
D

dizkord

Tried 2am with NTR & Hard-mode on? Though, I suppose 2 single images don't really count....so good point lol
I should've clarified that I meant sex for the MC. Not two images of sex for the gang member that hangs out at the MC's house.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
when can you have a relationship with all the guys in the game?
So Baralover001, I was noticing how you lurk around a lot of threads asking for gay content. You do it wrong, pal. Don't try the popular games for hetero/straight people. Search for games that are clearly tagged as gay content. There are barely any mainstream games with gay content (My new life has some optional IIRC), because it's a complete different field.

So maybe I'm wrong, but I can't remember saddog saying anything about having gay content or gay relationships in the game and I doubt there will be a possibility. The relationship system with the male characters works different than for the females. You can only be on good or bad terms with them, no love, no submission like with the girls.

But I have to admit it would probably look hilarious to give Davide a small gift coming from the heart (and blow him a kiss through the air). And now I'm laughing my ass off from the imagination of that. x'Dx'Dx'D

P.S.: another thing would be to cuck Mom with Bruce. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DEVIL515

Jul 10, 2017
just use the unren to unpack the images there not much in the way of sex yet in the game but still like this game so far and look forward to its development

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
But I have to admit it would probably look hilarious to give Davide a small gift coming from the heart (and blow him a kiss through the air). And now I'm laughing my ass off from the imagination of that. x'Dx'Dx'D

P.S.: another thing would be to cuck Mom with Bruce. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I fell from my chair because of this kind of sounds like some kind of april fools update :D

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
when I look at the condoms problem, but I have two more questions, will they ever let me down in the basement and have sex at all with someone ... and another 1, according to the walkthrough writes that David and the father at 8pm they will be at the door, but they will not

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I don't know if those are the best examples. :coldsweat:

I was never someone complaining about blue balling (cuz I like a slower and steady build up), but DmD needed the whole chapter one (or 15 versions) to make the daughter masturbate. That was too slow even for me. And BB never had that much of a pace either. It was more like here, have a few chunks, please wait 5 days, have another chunk, please wait another week, have another chunk, please sleep 7 days in a row in Mom's bed, chunk, wait a year or so for next dialogue.
Exactly, I was hooked on BB, but jesus did we get spoon fed and then finally when you got a nibble, it would just keep happening again and again, grind after grind :)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes