ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
HUGE FILE... ZERO Content. Best quote I can think of is Ashtrays dad in Dont be a menace.."Get to the damn FUCKING part!"

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
seriously. do i have start from a beginning. i tried the game and i try to go sleep and error occurs immiadetely and when i press ignore game goes back to main menu.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
HUGE FILE... ZERO Content. Best quote I can think of is Ashtrays dad in Dont be a menace.."Get to the damn FUCKING part!"
This game losings credits cause of latest updates hope there is a good content further on us or tyrant going to garbage for me..
Let the man build the foundation of his game without being pressured to rush out content. This isn't your typical, basic, generic VN type of game. He's trying to give us actual gameplay mechanics in the form of time management, more detailed relationship point management, and a detailed gift management. If you played the last game he FINISHED, the 'good stuff' when it comes, will be good and worth the wait.

T

Teasm

it is in a way significant update and. in the long run, could make the game play smoother. i have seen smaller updates in a few other works.

ghost omar

Oct 10, 2017
i want to get all the scenes so do i increase love and corruption together or love alone and corruption alone ??
i mean play it two times one with love only and another with corruption only

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
that should sit down with the maker of the BlackWolfMod and put the mod firmly into the game and expand it is the barren useless grind because more you can not make at least a lot of interesannt and brings spice into the game if the mod is Really great made if there is nothing for the time being I do not want to hope for it but if you see it that way, now for a while everything is just about losing points and trying something to compensate for that
What a pity about the game was one of the games I was so hoping for

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
that should sit down with the maker of the BlackWolfMod and put the mod firmly into the game and expand it is the barren useless grind because more you can not make at least a lot of interesannt and brings spice into the game if the mod is Really great made if there is nothing for the time being I do not want to hope for it but if you see it that way, now for a while everything is just about losing points and trying something to compensate for that
What a pity about the game was one of the games I was so hoping for
Words: over 100
punctuation marks: 1

And now my eyes are hurting. :test2:

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
Just started playing, the MC first chats are so advanced that makes me think the game is rushing the things up a bit, i like the way the options to interact are shown, gonna play some more but i'm really worried about how pervet the MC looks like, if it keeps this pace i would drop the game cause i cant believe the story is possible

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Let the man build the foundation of his game without being pressured to rush out content. This isn't your typical, basic, generic VN type of game. He's trying to give us actual gameplay mechanics in the form of time management, more detailed relationship point management, and a detailed gift management. If you played the last game he FINISHED, the 'good stuff' when it comes, will be good and worth the wait.
I agree with this, Im not into NTR and i liked the game mechanics, even if its still unbalanced (he even says this in the changelog) and shit... I enjoyed the new enviroment trowed to the MCs face, who has to choose to be good or bad or something in between because that "family" decision, for me it was a nice approach, funny and inteligent... for this early stage, u have a good amount of events and different ways of approching them with every woman... it has good renders too... and really, this game its alot more ambitious than his last one, that is bound to be much harder for him to develop it... also, come on, this game has barely 3 months out and its a 0.26, its too freaking early to start throwing stones...

Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
Pretty good update, more emphasis on the older sister this time. I don't really mind the small update, Saddog pretty much still figuring out the kinks of this game mechanism. Maybe at 0.5 onwards, then we're gonna see more story development. Until that time, let's enjoy the ride. The gift system pretty good addition, too. Hope Saddog can explore it further in future update.

And the relationship score, perhaps its better to reduce the sudden -20 scores, it's too much reduction for one night. Maybe 3-5 points is good enough, but hey, that's what cheats for~ ;D

Reactions: Ente Supremo

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
When I close the phone I end up quitting the game. come to think of it, there is no icon to open the phone unless you trying to give a gift to someone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When I close the phone I end up quitting the game. come to think of it, there is no icon to open the phone unless you trying to give a gift to someone.
If you don't have the phone then you either put the mod in wrong or you got a bad download. TheTyrant 2018-01-30 20-58-36-13.jpg TheTyrant 2018-01-30 20-58-42-43.jpg

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes