Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Pretty good update, more emphasis on the older sister this time. I don't really mind the small update, Saddog pretty much still figuring out the kinks of this game mechanism. Maybe at 0.5 onwards, then we're gonna see more story development. Until that time, let's enjoy the ride. The gift system pretty good addition, too. Hope Saddog can explore it further in future update.

And the relationship score, perhaps its better to reduce the sudden -20 scores, it's too much reduction for one night. Maybe 3-5 points is good enough, but hey, that's what cheats for~ ;D
If you're getting -20 reduction you probably have Hard NTR turned on. That setting is made so that the girls will all cheat on you no matter what you do. Turn it off on the desk in your room.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
how much content this game have for the non ntr path?
HJ, fondle...some peeping. Hints at more going on but you see nothing.
There is 0 sex unless NTR hard is on and even then you get punched in the head *again* for seeing it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... Am I missing something or did he add pretty much nothing to the game?
Didnt he say he would add the gym and something with Irina?
I cant find anything apart from a scene that goes nowhere with Cassandra and Irina at the club.

Reactions: paragon

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
How to play this game please properly ?
I just keep repeating everything in circles !!
nothing advanced in the game .. i join the gang and next seen it seems like i did nothing !! and i join them again and so on..
I meet the new girl at the house door and get along and after a few days i meet her again for the first time !!!
And the relations with the women doesn't go high enough after a few days it is like it never changes !!
Is this because the NTR thing ? or hard mode or what!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No it is because the game is still in early development. Developer is still adding mostly game mechanics at the moment, before really going further into the story and game.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Thanks my friend , i guess i will have to wait a couple years until it is finished or repeat everything every once and a while.

Sep 24, 2017
You will need to buy them gifts now to keep it up.
You loose in hard mode whatever you do...

If you're getting -20 reduction you probably have Hard NTR turned on. That setting is made so that the girls will all cheat on you no matter what you do. Turn it off on the desk in your room.
The mode should be called impossible not hard. Actually it is impossible to improve relationships.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You loose in hard mode whatever you do...

The mode should be called impossible not hard. Actually it is impossible to improve relationships.
This is a very early build of the game and the dev is doing the mechanics for the game at this time and said to turn off hard mood.
Dev will add more gifts to give to the girls later (maybe in the next build) to help out with it but its going to cost a lot of money, so do what you can save up the money and check back when an update comes out.

Right now it is impossible in hard mood and we were told to turn it off when it first came out because its not finished.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes