shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
is there a walkhtrough? seems like a loop, corrupt or love from all the girls and then the hj from the mom and thats it...i guess there has to be more

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a walkhtrough? seems like a loop, corrupt or love from all the girls and then the hj from the mom and thats it...i guess there has to be more
There is very little content at this time and the dev is working on the UI and mechanics but to me it seems like it is very close to being ready to start the story.

There is no real walkthrough only and hour chart for where the NPC's will be at the times of the day plus a little info on how to get the scene with lil sis.

I have put together a list of what happens with the gifts here:

Dev says to turn off hard mode for now and you can also turn off or on NTR.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
the sex scene is in the image game folder lol, to those who just want to see that without turning the NTR on,
NTR is good if I'm (the MC) doing it, not the other way around, just make me feel useless and powerless and bullied, not a very good feeling but I'll still see the pics though just to see if I'm missing on something :)

Reactions: Paprika

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
the sex scene is in the image game folder lol, to those who just want to see that without turning the NTR on,
NTR is good if I'm (the MC) doing it, not the other way around, just make me feel useless and powerless and bullied, not a very good feeling but I'll still see the pics though just to see if I'm missing on something :)
i only found image.rpa?? where are those images?

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
go to......"TheTyrant-0.2.6-win/game/images" that's how I got there anyway. double clicking the folders lol
yeah. like i said earlier there is no folder named images. only that file named images.rpa and yeah it's big file and i know that all the images are there but how to access it?

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
There is very little content at this time and the dev is working on the UI and mechanics but to me it seems like it is very close to being ready to start the story.

There is no real walkthrough only and hour chart for where the NPC's will be at the times of the day plus a little info on how to get the scene with lil sis.

I have put together a list of what happens with the gifts here:

Dev says to turn off hard mode for now and you can also turn off or on NTR.
thanks mate, you are a true hero

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Anyone knows how to trigger ntr scenes accurately? I can't see any ntr scenes (red ones on the walkthrough) even though ntr mode and hard is on.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Anyone knows how to trigger ntr scenes accurately? I can't see any ntr scenes (red ones on the walkthrough) even though ntr mode and hard is on.
Just need low relationship points with the characters mentioned (ntr mode on, which you set at the start)
Nicole in the walkthrough should be basement at 11pm and 12am.
Club: talk to bartender.
Tanning salon: just pay for a tan at those times. (need money)

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
I don't get it why he continues to add ugly characters to the game in industrial scales, while there are only 2 really beautifull(mother & young sister), and not add content with the existing ones(well 1 new event with each were really hot, but it takes 2 updates)...In the previous game all 3 women were hot, each in her own way...And here are 2 of 10...:(

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Is there any sex scenes in the hole game at moment because either i'm doing something very wrong or there aren't any. Tried with NTR totally off on the console aand tried on and tried hard mode on and off.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Is there any sex scenes in the hole game at moment because either i'm doing something very wrong or there aren't any. Tried with NTR totally off on the console aand tried on and tried hard mode on and off.
regarding this my previuos post i just extracted the images.rpa and that answered my question allready...

Reactions: paragon

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I like this game, but I think I'm going to hang fire on playing it until it is a bit further along and there is more content. It's still early days yet, but I don't want to get bored of repeating the first few days every update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you want to see sex scenes with the MC then you only get a HJ from mom and MC gets grouped by older sister and MC groups lil sis.
As for other men fucking the women I am not into that so don't know.
I like this game, but I think I'm going to hang fire on playing it until it is a bit further along and there is more content. It's still early days yet, but I don't want to get bored of repeating the first few days every update.
Dev has been working on the mechanics of the game and now I think he is very close to being done with them.
I hope he starts the story soon or I to will hang this one the the back closet for 6-10 months then come back.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes