a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, can you actually fuck any of them yet or is it just a grindy relationship builder ATM?
No not yet, just groping with both sisters and HJ from mom.
Older sister will grope you and you grope lil sis.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
No not yet, just groping with both sisters and HJ from mom.
Older sister will grope you and you grope lil sis.
what's most annoying about lil sis is, you get to watch her schlick off about your cock, yet you can't help her out! why must he insist on torturing the poor girl? she badly needs brother cock in her sister pussy!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Mom looks yummy for the weekend date...
Restaurant, wine, dessert, kissing and petting in the car and a BJ before going to bed? Perfect date night.

Reactions: Xaos

cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
I dunno if this is a feature of the game, or i'm doing it wrong, but it seems the same stuff happens every single day?? How do I progress?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I dunno if this is a feature of the game, or i'm doing it wrong, but it seems the same stuff happens every single day?? How do I progress?
You don't at this time for the dev is working on the mechanics of the game, he has added new locations to go to so he can tell if it works and last update he added in stuff to buy to help with the ladies on there scores.
I do not have any insider info but I hope the story will be worked on more now that it seems the mechanics are done.

Mar 7, 2017
The next time I come across a 'GAM ARE SAEM ERRY DAY WAT I DU RONG?' question from someone who didn't take 5 minutes to read the thread I'm going to tell them they're trapped in the matrix and its bugged and the only way to get out is to stick their hand into a garbage disposal and turn it on. They might even be dumb enough to do it but I won't feel bad because stupid should hurt.

I should mention that I'm not picking on cameronlfc here because they are only a small part of the problem. But I'm just so damn tired of it.

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
Mom looks yummy for the weekend date...
Restaurant, wine, dessert, kissing and petting in the car and a BJ before going to bed? Perfect date night.
and how did he get to this scene ... tells me that the weekend does not work in this version, and a few days ago I downloaded the new version

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
and how did he get to this scene ... tells me that the weekend does not work in this version, and a few days ago I downloaded the new version
hate to burst your bubble but it will be the next version at the earliest.... the .26 version is only covering shopping option nothing to do with the hot date options.

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
hate to burst your bubble but it will be the next version at the earliest.... the .26 version is only covering shopping option nothing to do with the hot date options.
and I came to that conclusion ... but still the game is pretty big for this closed cycle and I decided to ask

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
and I came to that conclusion ... but still the game is pretty big for this closed cycle and I decided to ask
No prob, usually the images we get have no connection to the next part of the game, illogical as that sounds, so yes it would be nice if that is next but dont hold your breath.

Reactions: Krum13
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes