Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Listen to @a1fox3, turn off your hard moods and listen to some Haddaway:

And btw the hard mode is supposed to be nearly impossible to ensure NTR for ppl who want to see those scenes. Everyone else should just stick to non hard mode.

Aaaaaaaaa1

Nov 19, 2017
@durinlogan generally you go into the "renpy"folder then into the folder "common", you go into a file called "00console.rpy"
and then you search for the keyword "false".
the third instance of it you replace with "True".
then you start up the game and press shift+O

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
@durinlogan generally you go into the "renpy"folder then into the folder "common", you go into a file called "00console.rpy"
and then you search for the keyword "false".
the third instance of it you replace with "True".
then you start up the game and press shift+O
That's more work than running unren.bat. Just run the batch file and press 9 and you'll get everything unlocked.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
How to use UnRen.jpg
Start the game. In the game use Shift+O. Now you can put in the cheat's.... When you are finish use R-Mouse button or Esc, to go back in the game....

Reactions: Furyan and a1fox3

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
So... Am I missing something or did he add pretty much nothing to the game?
Didnt he say he would add the gym and something with Irina?
I cant find anything apart from a scene that goes nowhere with Cassandra and Irina at the club.
The club scene goes quite far you have options with it, stick with irina and you get felt up and a tongue sandwich from both of them or stick with your sister and she has an orgasm on the dance floor... Same with the secret room with sister she has an orgasm also.. so the game is spicing up but...
0.26 has nothing in it bar a shopping option not sure the logic of adding it at the moment since the only way to play it is with hard more off anyways..

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
You loose in hard mode whatever you do...

The mode should be called impossible not hard. Actually it is impossible to improve relationships.
Its Hard NTR. Basically the equivalent the NTRPG series. Its explained in the first post.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The club scene goes quite far you have options with it, stick with irina and you get felt up and a tongue sandwich from both of them or stick with your sister and she has an orgasm on the dance floor... Same with the secret room with sister she has an orgasm also.. so the game is spicing up but...
0.26 has nothing in it bar a shopping option not sure the logic of adding it at the moment since the only way to play it is with hard more off anyways..
The shopping and a few bug fixes is all that got added and more gifts are coming soon.
Right now there is not enough gifts to raise up in hard core mode and it was said for now to not play hard mode anyway.
You will need a lot of money so I would say start working now and make as much as you can so you can buy the gifts for the girls and wait for the next update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a walkthrough would be helpful for this game.
There really is no need for a walkthrough for now and that hour by hour one is all we got at this time.

Now for the gifts.
Flowers will boost relationship by 5 and love by 5. (First time given to lil sis I got 7 relationship and the 2nd time I got 6 then it went to 5.)
Condoms will boost relationship by 5 and corruption by 5.
Chocolate will boost relationship by 5 only.

More gifts should be added soon and may come in the next update.
Best time to give the girls the gifts is at noon when all 3 are at the dinning room table, and for big sis friend at 9 pm at the front door and make sure if you want her to give her a hug in the front room at 3pm..

So for each girl you get 15 points on relationship, 5 love and 5 corruption per day with gifts.

If you want to work on all 4 girls then it is $60.00 a day in gifts, 3 hours of work at the tanning salon.

Now need to wait for the next update to see where it goes from there.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Yes that is right I give her a hug at 3 pm.

Thanks for setting me straight on that.
But I agree that it should be possible at 3pm. I hope saddog will implement the opportunity in a future version. After you've met Irina there for the 1st time the evolving event afterwards (meaning from the next day onwards) should cover that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't wait till all the mechanics for the game is done so we can get more of the story to play in.

Remember folks this is the very beginning of the game and the dev is working on the mechanics of the game at this time.

Anyone got any news from the patreon site?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes