terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
I had to check the date to see if we just started April... Anyhow, I'm disappointed in F95 taking the time to make a post about incest being patreon or non-patreon related instead of taking 5 seconds to check the code and another 30 to write some code and test it like I did...

Want incest? Throw this in your game folder and welcome to the F95Zone.

DOES NOT require a new game. It will enable incest for both loading OR starting a new game. And you can just move the file out of game to disable incest in case you like switching things up.

The same file should work for any future updates unless he changes his code and I'll quickly mod the file to work if so.

EDIT: There is a universal patch under "Old build" that still works. I seen that info in a post after making this because it's been so long I forgot that it existed. It is centered between downloads & mods so I didn't even see it and I looked twice to check changelog and game version on HDD. Both should work the same and are probably even built about the same code wise so use whatever works best for you. Also, if you're a mod, feel free to download this, edit the 2 "TerryEon" var to "F95Zone" (Something the dev wouldn't use hense why I didn't use "p2"), rename the file to "incest-enabler.rpy" or something, and attach this to the main page. Don't credit nor link to this post as I don't care about credit tbh. Just want users not to be frustrated over this patreon censorship bullshit effecting fictional games & characters by making it unimportant to them as it doesn't effect their gameplay. Also don't want the incest patch to be hidden better than waldo cause I almost didn't find it when someone mentioned it existed.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Even if Saddog should decide to make a new game... or recode this(I dunno if a lot of it has yet). If he goes really active I'll support on Patreon for sure. There's a reason he's in my signature after no updates for years.

Reactions: Nacht13
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes