Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
welcome back Is the ending going to be different or a continuation of the ending that you originally did? Is the ending going t be reworked

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
Man, I'm so glad he finally came back, this is one of the first game I play in this site, and would love to play the game in a finish state, I wish the same to The lab rat 2, but I'm still thankful to the guys who keep it alive and updated in their own way

Reactions: makan35

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I thought that there would have been more of a basement events especially regarding the competition thing between nicole and Miranda The real boss was never revealed. Will that be the case in this version.

Feb 2, 2024
Oh no talk about finishing the story?
Just when I thought this had potential for a lot more, a remake if anything else.
I thought it had potential for another 3GB or at least 10 more GB.
I hope they have plans for another game just as good and longer, no sandbox please.

• Angry
Reactions: Tom Daniel

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Oh no talk about finishing the story?
Just when I thought this had potential for a lot more, a remake if anything else.
I thought it had potential for another 3GB or at least 10 more GB.
I hope they have plans for another game just as good and longer, no sandbox please.
The duality of f95.
Damned if you don't finish your games, damned if you do. :LUL:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
It was a rushed ending. It did not make sense. Wanted more action regarding who real boss was. Would have loved a family orgy to have happened.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
It was a rushed ending. It did not make sense. Wanted more action regarding who real boss was. Would have loved a family orgy to have happened.

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes