XAmsterdamX

Jul 8, 2019
So there's a new groping scene with Alexis and a new basement event with her as well? It's a great start, hopefully there's more on the way.

Frankly, this game doesn't need much more to be completed:
  • Main story: getting rid of Davide and Frank, becoming the gang boss
  • Full harem and group sex
  • Short completed arcs for all female side characters
  • New clothing option for the family: nude
  • Some continuity fixes in various scenes
Actually, now that I see the complete list, that's still a bit of work.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
This game is so good. I played this roughly 4 months back and this is one of the "old" games that are still extremely good and I would say aged like wine. Super glad the Dev is looking to actually finish it since it's basically almost there already. It was just a bummer having to play it for the first time, getting hooked only to end up getting cut short right at the endgame. But now hopefully that wouldn't be the case in the not so far future and also hopefully more people will get to experience this masterpiece.

But of course being an NTr game, probably half of the people on this website won't even touch this at all and sure that's their loss but it's still shame to know that more people would have experience this game.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Is the cassandra event bug? After i did the second corruption event that are in the basement with nicole, i can't trigger her anymore. Missing the 9AM event, the yoga or exercise event in the living room.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Is it worth playing a game that is updated a little every 3 years? I like this game but if there is no commitment to its development it is a waste of time.
I guess you should drop your Patreon sub. I know you can't be crying about a game you downloaded for free right? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Yngling
3.50 star(s) 124 Votes