onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
i see it as same shit over and over nothing new to the story for me at least and i am not starting the shit over again just to see it i would of liked to of seen where you get to see them having the babies grow up and shit instead of continue the same over and over how many times can you bang them advance the story already . i like the game i though it was done and for me it is i guess since it repeats as it is to much grinding for me to start over

Reactions: sdawg1234

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
i see it as same shit over and over nothing new to the story for me at least and i am not starting the shit over again just to see it i would of liked to of seen where you get to see them having the babies grow up and shit instead of continue the same over and over how many times can you bang them advance the story already . i like the game i though it was done and for me it is i guess since it repeats as it is to much grinding for me to start over
Great user name! :KEK:

1727561585689.png

Reactions: Hanzoo and Envoye

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
And finally you gonna bang the junkie chick of the subway :LOL::ROFLMAO: soon, probably...

Anyway, good to see this game has an update, but for the lapse of time until this could have used a remake to improve story and renders, I think... It's right like it is but it could be better in my opinion doing something like this... For a chance, would appear the father even when he's gone?? I remember that happened before...

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Has anyone had any luck unpacking and decompiling this update? I have been using UnRen1.0.11d and UnRen-forall but running into errors in both cases. Any help or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated! (I was able to decompile the files with UnRen-forall but I get an error everytime I try to load or save, so I can still check the files for my mod update, but can't do things like normal error fixes for the normal game, it's rather annoying. XD)

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes