D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Has anyone had any luck unpacking and decompiling this update? I have been using UnRen1.0.11d and UnRen-forall but running into errors in both cases. Any help or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated! (I was able to decompile the files with UnRen-forall but I get an error everytime I try to load or save, so I can still check the files for my mod update, but can't do things like normal error fixes for the normal game, it's rather annoying. XD)
Got this when I did it and tried to load my save.

Screenshot Tyrant.png

Reactions: S A Z

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Did anyone figure out how to get the scene with alexis in the kitchen at 8 am. No matter what i do i can't get it.

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
I've forgotten how poorly written the English is in this game. The only reason I gave it a chance was because of the DAZ assets used for Nicole.
That was before COVID :eek::ROFLMAO:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Hell has frozen over yet again, and from the bowels of the earth crawled forth - The Tyrant.
IT LIIIIIIVES!

Just recently replayed it for nostalgia, never ever expected an update. How lovely!

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Wai wat? The fuck? Is this alive again?
......give 1 month to he disappear again kkkkkkkkkkk
saddog doesn't give a shit to his fanbase and don't know how to communicate shit ("how do you know?" because I was a patreon on his page for more than a year and posted any shit there or on discord, let even trying to reply any message)

Reactions: Taak and Ginji

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Wai wat? The fuck? Is this alive again?
......give 1 month to he disappear again kkkkkkkkkkk
saddog doesn't give a shit to his fanbase and don't know how to communicate shit ("how do you know?" because I was a patreon on his page for more than a year and posted any shit there or on discord, let even trying to reply any message)
funny he was checking this thread 17mins ago but again with silence,maybe im wrong to expect anything more given the history.cant say if there is anything on his patron because i wont go there again.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey S A Z All the failed files trace back to below. Multiple files and a whole lot of pages. Hope this helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, getting the saving and loading to work I had to edit line 606 of screens.rpy to (use game_menu(title, scroll=True):)
Thank you so much! That's great information!

I was also finally able to get it to work using UnRen1.012d (a custom version found on the UnRen1.011d thread) to unpack the .rpyc files and then using Unrpyc v1.3.2 to decompile them. This combo would let me load and save without issues.

But knowing the manual changes you made is extremely important too in case I run into something like this again!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
funny he was checking this thread 17mins ago but again with silence,maybe im wrong to expect anything more given the history.cant say if there is anything on his patron because i wont go there again.
Thats the answer that he always gave, silence; hell, maybe Im wrong (and I hope Im wrong cause it would be awesome to get this game finished with everything that was promised in the beginning), but I really doubt that we will get any real update until the end of the year (and I mean REAL update, not just "oh I remade some old images" or "oh now you have the option to sleep on other places").

If he gave us a full-ass update, with new scenes, new plot development, new animations, aka REAL quality and decent stuff, I will even sign his patreon again on a high tier and write an apology letter (and don't give me the shitty comment of "but its too soon, he just came back", this game and community were abandoned for almost 4 FUCKING YEARS, and we didn't get any decent update on almost 5; dude got plenty of time to think and get some stuff done before came like "hi family, Im back, give me some money again and that time I (think that) will finish this seriously!".

Sorry to sound like grumpy venting and pissed about it, but this kinda pisses me off when I remember the old days.

Reactions: 4Finger
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes