LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Is the cassandra event bug? After i did the second corruption event that are in the basement with nicole, i can't trigger her anymore. Missing the 9AM event, the yoga or exercise event in the living room.
same thing here, it's bugged. I'm just gonna wait until the dev updates or finishes the game. Ugh, what a disappointment, and I was excited too.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is the cassandra event bug? After i did the second corruption event that are in the basement with nicole, i can't trigger her anymore. Missing the 9AM event, the yoga or exercise event in the living room.
It is a beta, there will be a bugfix release later, I'm sure.
same thing here, it's bugged. I'm just gonna wait until the dev updates or finishes the game. Ugh, what a disappointment, and I was excited too.
The yoga event always disappears after Cassandra joins the gang, the "outing" event. That is in the code. So it's not an error.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I'm going through so many emotions right now.

This game was my introduction to Western Adult VNs. Finally!

I can't handle a second time, I hope he really does finish it.

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
Has anyone had any luck unpacking and decompiling this update? I have been using UnRen1.0.11d and UnRen-forall but running into errors in both cases. Any help or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated! (I was able to decompile the files with UnRen-forall but I get an error everytime I try to load or save, so I can still check the files for my mod update, but can't do things like normal error fixes for the normal game, it's rather annoying. XD)
I tried with UnRen-ultrahack which has worked on everything else so far. But with this one it just does each RPYC file partially, which causes everything to crash because it's not decoding the entire RPYC file so it's missing code.
I dug into the PY files, and I think it's using Renpy 8.3.0. We might need a newer UnRen tool.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I tried with UnRen-ultrahack which has worked on everything else so far. But with this one it just does each RPYC file partially, which causes everything to crash because it's not decoding the entire RPYC file so it's missing code.
I dug into the PY files, and I think it's using Renpy 8.3.0. We might need a newer UnRen tool.
Thank you! I was also finally able to get it to work using UnRen1.012d (a custom version found on the UnRen1.011d thread) to unpack the .rpyc files and then using Unrpyc v1.3.2 to decompile them. This combo would let me load and save without issues. Man it was a chore though!

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
stuck on "head to secret place" Alexis ntr step. in fact, sectret place isnt even on the map anymore, and going with alexis at 2pm only leads to tick scenes.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you so much! That's great information!

I was also finally able to get it to work using UnRen1.012d (a custom version found on the UnRen1.011d thread) to unpack the .rpyc files and then using Unrpyc v1.3.2 to decompile them. This combo would let me load and save without issues.

But knowing the manual changes you made is extremely important too in case I run into something like this again!
I'd suggest this: Rpa Explorer

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Still much buggy, anyone know how to avoid it ?
Example : After I go with Nicole weekend event on love path, it will no longer appear. Alexis corruption open while I'm on love path. Cass's weekend event does not open on love path.

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes