Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
How do you invite girls to the beasement? I'm stuck on both Alexis and Cassandra and there is nothing for the player to further the basement questline for either girl that I could find.
It just says
1727574195692.png
for both of them and for the player is just says you are a gang member and nothing else.
I remember options to kill the dad or kill davide but now nothing.
Edit: It just randomly showed up as an option at 10pm without me doing anything differently.
and then next day it's not an option again..

Last edited:

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
How do you invite girls to the beasement? I'm stuck on both Alexis and Cassandra and there is nothing for the player to further the basement questline for either girl that I could find.
It just says
View attachment 4081067
for both of them and for the player is just says you are a gang member and nothing else.
I remember options to kill the dad or kill davide but now nothing.
I remember for Cassandra you need to talk to her when she is making her shake in the morning after you become a gang member.
For Alexis it might be when you sneak into the basement after you sleep in your room but im not sure because i havent made it to that part yet and im replaying the game myself.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I remember for Cassandra you need to talk to her when she is making her shake in the morning after you become a gang member.
For Alexis it might be when you sneak into the basement after you sleep in your room but im not sure because i havent made it to that part yet and im replaying the game myself.
I've already done both. THe only event is a reapeatable one for cassandra, you take her to the basement to show everyone she's your bitch. but there is nothing else. either this game is the buggy mess I remember it to be or I am missing something.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I guess you should drop your Patreon sub. I know you can't be crying about a game you downloaded for free right? :rolleyes:
Do I really look like I'm crying? I thought I was being realistic, anyway I don't want to step on the joy of those who are happy with new content. Enjoy.

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
It's back... and "missing images" too.
Extract in main folder.
Some .jpg were missing its extension "dot".
I fixed that in define.rpy
Yep, missing images and seems to me like there's many more bugs than it had when he abandoned it 3 1/2 years ago.
Kind of hard to remember since I last played it that long ago, but I'm not impressed with the revival, especially since he's announced that he's going to wrap it up in 2 or 3 updates. Too many women and loose ends to tie up with only that many updates, unless they're going to be absolutely huge (or absolutely disappointing).

Sadly, dogg, it looks like his gravy train dried up and he's trying to revive it more than actually finish up the game.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I've already done both. THe only event is a reapeatable one for cassandra, you take her to the basement to show everyone she's your bitch. but there is nothing else. either this game is the buggy mess I remember it to be or I am missing something.
On the weekend go on dates with the characters to unlock further actions in the basement.

OneKingMan123

Jan 14, 2018
Thats the answer that he always gave, silence; hell, maybe Im wrong (and I hope Im wrong cause it would be awesome to get this game finished with everything that was promised in the beginning), but I really doubt that we will get any real update until the end of the year (and I mean REAL update, not just "oh I remade some old images" or "oh now you have the option to sleep on other places").

If he gave us a full-ass update, with new scenes, new plot development, new animations, aka REAL quality and decent stuff, I will even sign his patreon again on a high tier and write an apology letter (and don't give me the shitty comment of "but its too soon, he just came back", this game and community were abandoned for almost 4 FUCKING YEARS, and we didn't get any decent update on almost 5; dude got plenty of time to think and get some stuff done before came like "hi family, Im back, give me some money again and that time I (think that) will finish this seriously!".

Sorry to sound like grumpy venting and pissed about it, but this kinda pisses me off when I remember the old days.
I checked SAZ's patreon and there was a $800+ tier, which seems to have been sold. Now, not exactly if that was true, but the patreon seem to still have 54 paid members, so you have it there as you will.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
On the weekend go on dates with the characters to unlock further actions in the basement.
no such options available, it's grayed out saying I need to invite her to the basement.
But I can now join the orgy and still no options to invite anyone to the basement.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I checked SAZ's patreon and there was a $800+ tier, which seems to have been sold. Now, not exactly if that was true, but the patreon seem to still have 54 paid members, so you have it there as you will.
That's not my Patreon... That is Saddog's. I don't have one. XD

Reactions: x0run

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Does Irina ever go beyond BJ after the dates with her? My MC had around 15 dates with her (with love/corr around 145/80), but no sex scene with her (not counting oral) ever (even the 3 some with cass she got vag-blocked lol)

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
"Supporter Level 5 - $600 / month
To boost the revive of the game. Support payment for renders, animations and creating a visual novel."

With that money on the tier, might as well buy the project as a whole and give it to a real team to finish it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And apparently "Sold out!"; might as well just have created this and put the limit to 0, so it is immediately "taken" and people thinks that the game has some "heavy investments".

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes