mijati

Dec 7, 2019
omfg someone needs new hardware and revives a long termn dead game, ti scam again people for there money...
abendonned for years and now a new updae with 2 renders ? lmao

Reactions: Firehole

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
just to mention it ,, game release was 2017 ... 8 years old game ...
now go and check what kind of updates this game got in the past 8 years

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Amazing. I can't decide if it's hate, jealousy or stupidity. Not one of the people crying has donated one thin dime but there taking over the thread with crying. It's not your money, I could give a fuck if he made a $1,000,000 dollar tier. Who da fuk cares if you are not the person paying it.

Hopefully the dev has decided to complete the game, if so great. Taking over a thread just to cry about tiers you will never pay is the dumbest shit ever.

If your back Saddo awesome, most of us look forward to more updates. If you just came back to drop a small update it's still appreciated.

Nuff said

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Amazing. I can't decide if it's hate, jealousy or stupidity. Not one of the people crying has donated one thin dime but there taking over the thread with crying. It's not your money, I could give a fuck if he made a $1,000,000 dollar tier. Who da fuk cares if you are not the person paying it.

Hopefully the dev has decided to complete the game, if so great. Taking over a thread just to cry about tiers you will never pay is the dumbest shit ever.

If your back Saddo awesome, most of us look forward to more updates. If you just came back to drop a small update it's still appreciated.

Nuff said
Yeah, I'm glad it's back and hopefully we see a good conclusion to it.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Can anyone share a save with 2nd date Nicole corruption? It is bugged or something Idk tried 2 times allready and I cant get the 2nd corruption date, i have like 500 corruption no rel points but I keep getting the cassandra event at 10pm and cant progress

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes