kkk2018

May 17, 2018
I started playing the game today after learning that the developer had resumed work on it, long after it had been labeled "abandoned". Overall, I like the concept and its execution. Well done, especially considering how "old" the game is.

However, its drawbacks are equally noticeable. I point out some of these not as criticism, but in the hope that the developer might find time to improve upon them. First of all, there aren't many animated scenes. If the developer has time to give the game an overhaul, I sincerely hope they will devote special care to this. Additionally, there seems to be a progress-stopping bug on Nicole's second date. Lastly, while the NTR elements are intriguing, they mainly serve as excuses for more sex scenes. Story-wise, I don’t really feel how the MC's relationship deteriorates with his love interests, aside from the dropping relationship points.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
I'm not sure this has been already addressed in this thread, and I don't know how to look for it. The thing is, I am a gangmember and I have enough corruption points with mom:
And yet, I cannot have the second date, any idea what I might be missing? Must I complete the other two first dates?
Thanks in advance.
I encountered the same problem and had to restart multiple times just to figure out what to do. And what I did was focus on Nicole first and, most importantly, chose not to drug her during her first basement event, at least not before I unlocked the second date option even for the first weekend outing event. After the first weekend, I repeated the basement event two more times and explored the other available options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt OA

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
literally 3-4 days ago I remembered about this game and decided to check it out in the hope of an update, but the game had the status "abandoned", and today it turns out that an update was released on Friday... I seem to be catching signals from the universe

Reactions: bonzonet

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i want cheat money
There is no money cheat per se build in, you'll have to wait till mod is updated, or
- good rel with "stepfather"
- good rel with Davide
- Gangmember,
go at 16:00 hs to Basement and start selling drugs
If Cassandras or Nicoles Love / Corruption is high enough They join, and you make more money from that event, In no time over 2000

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Damn We got Tyrant update before GTA6 :D

Glad this is back Hope we dont get a rushed finish. We could use a few more updates to make up for lost time ;)

Reactions: only MILF

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Anyone knows if the toilet scene at the club/bar when MC fucks Cassandra or the threesom Cass/Irina/MC is actualy achievable in game ?

Last edited:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
That's such a weird prerequisite for Alexis going to the basement. It's so easy to kill Davide before you can get her down there, why even have that as a requirement? That's a guaranteed restart for anyone who already has a save file.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone knows if the toilet scene at the club/bar when MC fucks Cassandra or the threesom Cass/Irina/MC is actualy achievable in game ?
Yes, but i don't remember exactly how but it was at the same time when she is in the bar in the evening.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yes, but i don't remember exactly how but it was at the same time when she is in the bar in the evening.
Ok thanks.
Too bad you don't remember the details.
I tried with high corruption on both Cass and Irina and love. I only get the Cass/Irina kiss (corruption).

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Ok, here I just don't know what to do:
1727714725422.png
it's gree but I don't know what to do next, here's it's not green:
1727714757895.png

and I'm not sure which of these 3 events to follow, I've tried all of them for seveal days, but I still cannot find how to advance
1727714824814.png
1727714834049.png
1727714845320.png

please help.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Ok thanks.
Too bad you don't remember the details.
I tried with high corruption on both Cass and Irina and love. I only get the Cass/Irina kiss (corruption).
Found a save before the scene. There are missing a few renders in the beginning but the scene itself is ok.

Reactions: Monsieur X
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes