wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Bad news about the release being put back :(

But their is a new image attatched to it that looks like it actually came from the game??

Not that sexy but defo a teaser.
It is understandable. As I told before (a lot of time actually) the sandbox style and the monthly updates don't really work very well together. Probably the gap between the routine events and the story events (dates, basement and so on) was too big this time and Saddo realized it.

Thanks for the picture i was too sad and I missed it ;)

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
personally i'm just hoping the next update all comes good, the only possible compromise i could possibly envision would have been too release cassandra's date seperately, then release the rest of this update when he felt it was good to go.
just hoping he can get it right when he releases the next update.

Nov 26, 2016
Shame. Was looking forward to more NTR goodness but fortunately there's quite a few NTR games being updated recently and a few boring vanilla/incest games adding NTR to their games so it's all good. What a 2018. :test:

Reactions: rokrad

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's still good that dev can update this game so fast. Sandbox is just much more complex than VN so we have to be patient. To be honest I'd really prefer version in which characters react to what has been done

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I am not worried about a 1 week delay as the game will be better for the fixes and minor improvements to make it better. :)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Really bad news guys. If I remember right it is the first time that Saddo missed a deadline in two games. So don't even start with the milky stuff.

FROM PATREON:

Hello everyone,

I need to delay version 0.3.5 for a week. The new release date is sunday, 22.04.

The content for Cassandra‘s date is ready, basement (with corruption/love/NTR content for Nicole and Alexis) also. Entering the basement is a main branch for the story, so the first event into the basement will be a linear one time event and it‘ll show many of new possibilites.

The reason for the delay are the reactions for the dates and the basement event (also some other events I did miss in the past). As I tested the new events I relized that I need to implement them in this version too, otherwise the chaos would get bigger then the last versions – confusions of missing reactions and how to find them (what time/room each character).
So I‘ll change the mornings to a must have event with the main chars (alexis/nicole/cassandra). You‘ll meet them from 7am – 9am to see their reactions to events before. The first planning was to get reactions from them when you meet them at a time/room you choose, but I need to discard this idea, because it‘ll produce too many possible bugs.

I‘m sorry for the late information about that, but I‘m a little stressed at the moment with the finishing of the content for 0.3.5 (especially to make the basement „perfect“).
I don't know how we will survive 22.04.18
Seems in same day will be MSN 0.0.9,A Wife and Mother 0.030 and The Tyrant 0.35

Reactions: Hadgar

Oct 9, 2017
instead of 18 . it extend to 4days prior hmm .. at least a thrilling feeling what comes after that ,, ,hehehe ^^..

3.50 star(s) 126 Votes