Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Deadlyreaper - I will ask some German speaking moderator to talk to you about how to get your translations done right because it's difficult to understand you. I think you need to run a spell check in German then get it translated to English. Another option is to post in German then add English translation below like this...

Ich werde einen deutschsprachigen Moderator bitten, mit Ihnen darüber zu sprechen, wie Sie Ihre Übersetzungen richtig machen können, weil es schwierig ist, Sie zu verstehen. Ich glaube, du musst eine Rechtschreibprüfung auf Deutsch durchführen und dann ins Englische übersetzen lassen. Eine andere Möglichkeit ist, auf Englisch zu posten und dann unten eine englische Übersetzung hinzuzufügen ...
Lemme know if I can help out if needed. I think the most confusion results from the missing punctuation.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Lemme know if I can help out if needed. I think the most confusion results from the missing punctuation.
Sure. I barely know German- just some words here and there. Trying to use google to translate back and forth isn't always good because there's more than one way to translate certain phrases. Which can be humorous!
The point is, if someone isn't very precise with German and then they translate it, it's CONFUSING.
Which is why I encourage some people to post in both English and their native language if needed.

Reactions: Barioz

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Sure. I barely know German- just some words here and there. Trying to use google to translate back and forth isn't always good because there's more than one way to translate certain phrases. Which can be humorous!
The point is, if someone isn't very precise with German and then they translate it, it's CONFUSING.
Which is why I encourage some people to post in both English and their native language if needed.
To underline your point:

:biggrin:

Reactions: muttdoggy

Oct 9, 2017
so basically its like this >>> English "i like this game cause it has a unique story but twisted side"

my native language : "Masaya tong laroin at may kakaibang storiya pero meron ding halong twist" ...

:FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::tf:

Reactions: muttdoggy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So can we enter basement ? I'm not following this game anymore just curiosity
This coming update v.0.3.5 will allow us to go into the basement but how much content there will be is up for grabs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when it will be relase next update? Anyone has any idea?
It should be out now and we are just waiting on a patreon to upload it here.
The Tyrant (Version 0.3.5 BETA) - 04/15/2018

R

RWaites

it is tue. or thur. morning i know, but the black man always gives same quest so can't join to gang
If you check his stats on the phone I think you'll find each time you do it is increasing his good points getting you more trust with the gang for future up dates

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
It's really anxious for this release
Traditionally he has cancelled the first date and then offered a partial solution on the second given date with a promise of a more complete update in 1 month so, at the worst, going on what history expect either date with sister or basement as well as the new intro at the very minimum which I am more than happy to receive :).
Then again, maybe we will get it all?

Reactions: a1fox3

Oct 9, 2017
Traditionally he has cancelled the first date and then offered a partial solution on the second given date with a promise of a more complete update in 1 month so, at the worst, going on what history expect either date with sister or basement as well as the new intro at the very minimum which I am more than happy to receive :).
Then again, maybe we will get it all?
the thing that went missing the previous update that left cliffhang for awhile now he intent to initialize that so that it will nvr going to complain too his patrons cause some of them react to the fact that some of the story were left with finish but not-finish .. maybe he tent to cease this new update ...

3.50 star(s) 126 Votes