Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Bad case of a dev being overly ambitious, My Legacy was massively more linear and less of a sandbox than this, tried to much and now he's hit a wall.

I'd have some bit of respect for him if he at least came out and was honest about it, 3 months without even a written update is woeful.
To be fair, many of us said at the very beginning that this game would be too big and Saddog was being too ambitious. I'll be the first to admit he got a lot further than I thought he ever would. Let's hope he finishes it off in a somewhat satisfactory manner.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
To be fair, many of us said at the very beginning that this game would be too big and Saddog was being too ambitious. I'll be the first to admit he got a lot further than I thought he ever would. Let's hope he finishes it off in a somewhat satisfactory manner.
Will he finish the game at all? I hope so, but I'm starting to have doubts

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I doubt that there will be an update till Easter or that there will be one at all.
Unfortunately this game is on the edge of doom for me.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
What is the policy for a game to be consider "abandoned", it is a great game I to would hate to see it abandoned.

Feb 28, 2018
What is the policy for a game to be consider "abandoned", it is a great game I to would hate to see it abandoned.
It's either 3 months of absence or if the author himself declares it as abandoned.
So by that rule the game should get the abandoned tag at the end of this month.

Edit:

See here: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
i think he'll be back. he's not the first developer here who hasn't been heard from in a long time. just when you don't expect it, zack bam, update.

Alex2126

Jan 20, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of The Tyrant-v0.8.5 with S A Z Mod+spot1000 Animation Pack
Fixed saving issue. Thanks to Jadon Sancho

Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
Is this game +cheat attachment in one

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
well, I have been a patron on and off (budget issues) and I have to say : communication as been horrible, dev even stared the discord channel to communicate when he was in the hospital (plz use it), and after all this time I just gave up, to me it is abandoned. Granted might have been to much for one person, and I hope he comes back... but still i'm done

3.60 star(s) 128 Votes